Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Zhon17`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, I've been playing retail WoW since February '06. I started out on the RP server Moon Guard, with a Night Elf Druid, have been RPing ever since. I started playing Horde on and off and leveled an Orc Shaman to cap then eventually leveled a BE Paladin to cap when TBC came out. I RP'd on all my characters. So I have a ton of RP experience. :-) Other than WoW, I play Xbox-live, of course. I socially get along with anyone really, unless of course I'm insulted or something along those lines. In those cases I tend to be mature and ignore the person, and go to authorities. That or laugh. I have a good sense of humor in most cases. I like RPing with everyone.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
The U.S., English, and only English >.>

How did you get into Warcraft?:
A friend of mine from school started playing so I started playing and have been playing ever since.

What made you seek our server over others?:
My friend didn't like to RP, so he transferred off Moon Guard, so I did too. Been dying for some good RP lately, so I decided to look for a private RP server...now I'm here...

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All kinds. Mostly RP raiding, fighting, "action and danger".

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Eh probably Orc Warlock followed by an Orc Warrior. Orc Warlock because Gul'dan was kick-ass. Orc Warrior because when I play/RP one I feel powerful and in control, like I own the battlefield. It's a great feeling.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To give me some hardcore RP, to keep me entertained and help me fulfill my need to RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect. Respect is needed when RPing. You need to learn to work together to get the stories rolling and have fun with it, can't achieve that without having respect for those you play with.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
*Thunder rolls across the beautiful utopia of Nagrand as rain begins to fall upon the territory. In a small Draenei settlement the towns-children run inside to escape the newly formed storm.*

Draenei Elder: "Slow down young ones, the rain has no enemies!"
Draenei Child: "Grandfather, why does it storm?"
Draenei Elder: "Well, you see there are cert-..."

*Is interrupted by the sound of a battle horn. Talbuk and other Nagrand wildlife run past the village returning to their homes rather quickly, as if massively startled*

Draenei Elder: "Hmmm, must be a pretty bad storm, perhaps the Orc's are calling their people back as to avoid injury...we should get inside."

*The Draenei turn to proceed to their home when suddenly the ground begins to shake, the Elder turns around to see what is happening, as he looks he is frozen in place. The child turns and screams and runs to its home. The ground continues to shake violently. Villagers come out of their houses and look to the cause. A horde of Orc's lay directly in their sights, less than a mile away. The village is sent into a panic as many are armored up as a counter-raid, but its too late, the Orc's have arrived and begin to mercilessly slaughter every one of the Draenei. Leaving no living being in their path. The Draenei Elder still stands, frozen, as the Orc's make their way to him...*

Draenei Elder: "This is a bad storm indeed..."

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to Conquest of the CressyHorde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy