Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: RedHoodie`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, my friend (Ironside on the server) introduced me to wow, and from her I got interestide in in playing. I have played the trial version and enjoyed it but could not continue due to the price. I like playing console games, and have lots of experience with them.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Canada but moved to the US in 2000. My first and only language is English

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I have seen the commercials on TV and it seemed really interesting, so I decided to try the trial. Ironside introduced me to the storylines, and that's when I decided to try RPing.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I wanted to play the game but also wanted to get into RP, and my friend recommended this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Adventure, mystery, tavern style RP are my favorites. Since I'm newer to RP, I prefer to RP in small groups.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Tauren appeal to my better nature in real life. Hunters and Druids appeal to me also because i like the mechanics of the class and the type of charactores they are usually.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a bit of decent activity and a good RP environment for a newbie like me.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, maturity, and the concempt of different types of RP are most interesting to me.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have dyslexia, but I will try in all my power try to purposely to spell very well to my best ability. Most of the time I am at least coherent.

(My friend spell checked this a little for me, I hope thats okay.)
Welcome to Conquest of the CressyHorde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy

PS. I am dyslexic as well. :B