Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: kanga`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Oh gosh, where to start? Well, my name is Angie, but my nick name is Kanga, my middle name. As a player, I can get sucked into whatever it is I'm doing or trying to accomplish when it comes to WoW, let alone all games, but especially WoW considering how much stuff there is to do in it. I wasn't much of a gamer a while back and never wanted to get into them, but after a series of events, I got on my computer and started right up. I began playing many FPS games, which I met some of the coolest people on, and which ultimately made me want to play more. I can be quite competitive in my gaming, but I never take losing or winning seriously; I just play to have fun.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from U.S.A. and, for my primary language, it is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
It all started from playing the FPS games I've mentioned before and from the people I played with. My closest friend got back into the game (thats his own story) and invited me to join. I was skeptical at first, but I noticed that people in the games I was playing started to not play anymore, and it got pretty lonely after a while, so I gave it a shot. First few minutes into it, I was hooked.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, I was previously into RP in the games I played before and made a quick history of being a good RPer; I had a knack for playing as if I were my character. RP to me was just another thing to escape everyday life and enter some other world that I enjoyed very much. So, getting to the real point, playing WoW for a while, I realized that this game would make an amazing RP game, so a friend of mine found this professional-looking server and told me about it. So, here I am.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
You know, I love all types of RP; Anything from action to relaxing. I can even do the self RP pretty well if I need to.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Well, first, my favorite race has to be Night Elves. The place where they are from seems so appealing to me, and they're so majestic. In my opinion, if they could have every class available to them, they would fit every class perfectly. And the class I love to mostly be involved with has to be Hunter. I haven't gotten the chance to play as a hunter for a while, but I like the concept of them.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to interact with good RPers with good morals. I expect everything a solid, stable RP server should have: Strict, great RP.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Oh it has to be the Respect rule. You can have a game with all the other rules, such as needing good keyboarding skills, needing to be mature (not too mature of course), and having all of those RP rules that get involved, but if you had a server with no Respect rule, people won't have a good time, and lets face it, thats the whole point of it, right?

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The first time she felt pain was the first time she realized she wasn't immortal, that she was only at the beginning of the sought-to-be end at such a tender age. Getting out alive was the only idea she stuck in her head, but getting out was physically impossible; it was only possible in the dreams she had. Tired, she ran through and through which she hoped would end. It never did. Will it? She's trapped from going in alive, and not getting out alive. She begins to think to herself, ". . . Though, I am still alive." Alive is all she needed. Pain was only realization to something new. . . to a new commitment. . . to a new.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
The only thing I have to add is that if I am not accepted into this server, I thank you for giving me the chance to be able to type all of this information, because, to be honest, I had fun doing it. I only hope you will accept me in. Oh, and one more thing: If you couldn't understand the story fully, I hope it at least painted a picture.

Thank You.
Welcome to Conquest of the CressyHorde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy

PS. You were accepted. :B