Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: melkayar`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I use the nickname melkayar since I started to play in online games, MMO or not. This fellow player here loves RPG, spend hours of his life in books and games and found in WoW a very good potential to extend his experience.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Brazil. My primary language is portuguese, but I guess I can handle english grammar enough to deal with other players in the game (I hope so!)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I played Warcraft 1 when I was 5 and I loved the game. Need to say more? =D

What made you seek our server over others?:
I'm a 100% roleplayer gamer who enjoyed the Warcraft series, but thinks that the game get things off the track so I start looking for RP Private servers for new version of the game that doesn't kill lore and commom sense.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
In those aspects that you gave, I enjoyed all types of roleplay, never caring too much if it was in action/fighting or tavern/relaxing style. Still, I have a little more taste for the action/fighting kind of roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
If I have to pick one it'll be Orc Warrior, because I always loved the Warcraft's orcs. But I don't really have a favorite class/race in mind. I enjoy all class/race in a way or another. Don't have much to say about it.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Lots. I read the characters and stories they have written and it looks really awesome. I guess I'll find a good place to play here. =D

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I'm between Godmoding and Maturity. Both are vital for a decent Roleplay.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
If I think that I want to be part of the Gruntship community, I'll write a history. Until now, I want to see how things works in this server

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I just want to say that the idea of making a RP server free of Mary Sue/Gary Stu, H4xx0rs and all is a very good idea.

Preserving the roleplay atmosphere is another excelent feature that'll keep the players linked to the world and the history.

And... that's all I guess. Have to play to write a better feedback, I think.
Welcome to Conquest of the CressyHorde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy