Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: lexluthorx`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well hello to those that read this. I started in WoW a good oh... 4 years back. But due to financial problems I was unable to continue to pay for it monthly so I sought out a good private server, and to my surprise I find a well run RP one lol. I spent most of my WoW time on Emerald Dream. I Rped quiet a bit but honestly it was hard to find true RPers in WoW. I have about 10 years of RP experience steaming back from where I started which was on a text based chat box on the Gargoyles Fans website lol, yes the show. I miss having a good Rp group and a well rounded community so I guess that's why I'm trying to join all of you. :]

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the USA, born and raised. English is my primary and sadly my only language currently. But I'm working on changing that at the moment. Starting to learn Japanese and Spanish soon.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I got into Warcraft because of my love of RPGs. I hate to admit it but I started mmo's on Runescape lol. But once I discovered WoW I was hooked. And to my surprise they actually had RP servers which was just great. So... I'd say I got into Warcraft so deeply because the story line they had built behind the world was amazing and in-dept. I could picture it all in my head as if it was taking place and put myself in the world. Guess I just fit in lol.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was looking for a private server to play since I can't play WoW's official servers anymore, and a friend of mine told me about a RP server. He doesn't play this or I would give you all his name. Once I saw how well run your forums were I could only imagine how the game was. So here I am lol.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like a lot of different kinds of Role playing. It can be anything from sitting in a pub talking about the history of the lore. To deep and story changing events that place player against player in a RP battle. I like one on one role plays and small groups but depending on how the people are and how well I've fit into the story I don't mind a large group... as long as no one godmodes :P

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite would either be a Human Paladin, or night elf hunter. The reason behind the paladin is because I have always been able to get a feel behind a human character and get in touch with the dept of a paladin. Not to mention they are fun lol. My reason behind the night elf hunter would probably be the same honestly. I can usually develop a well rounded story to match the night elf as a hunter better than any other class.

What are your expectations of this server?:
For a true RP experience. And one that makes me not feel like I am talking to a bunch of people controlling characters... but to make me feel like everyone is a new person in the game... That they are their characters. It has been a long time since I found people who are exceptional at Role Playing and I just hope this server has what I want lol.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I don't know if I can list just one here honestly. Respect and Maturity would have to be the top two. I want a character to respect mine as I would his. To know that just like them I have spent a lot of time planning and developing my character. And to understand that they might have to fit into my story just as I would theirs if we are to Rp together. As for Maturity... Well that pretty much explains itself. I grow tired of the children on the official WoW Rp servers. The ones who ran around like a chicken with their heads cut off not knowing how to RP anything beyond 9 words.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I hate to admit it but I will have to do this part later. It takes me a minute to randomly throw up a RP when I don't have a set character/area to work with and I have to leave for work in about 5 minutes. So please bare with me I will do it later :]

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing really I can add here other than I respect what you all have done with this server and I hope to become part of the community, If you will have me. And thank you for your time in reading this. :]
Welcome to Conquest of the CressyHorde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy