Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: sanotois47`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I guess I can start by saying 'About me' questions always throw me off, as I never know exactly what to say. I'll start with, my name is Seth Couri. I am 19 years old, and live in central Illinois, United States. I've come to this server with my friend Kyle, whom I met on a retail RP server. I haven't had a good roleplay session since then, so I'm looking forward to joining your server. And on an unrelated note, I am currently eating a cherry Pop-Tart. I am a relaxed gamer. I never really get too caught up in getting the best gear or the highest level, and I enjoy a good time over being a good player. This state of mind led me into Roleplaying. I'm not sure if that's what this question is asking, but I hope that tells you more about who I am. (Also disregard my pop-tart comment.)

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Lebanon, but have lived in the States for a huge majority of my life. My primary language is English, but also speak Arabic and a little Spanish

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've been into Warcraft ever since the original release, and have been playing retail/private servers off and on ever since then.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I've been looking for a strictly roleplaying private server ever since I stopped playing retail. This is probably the most promising RP server available, judging from this introduction template. ;)

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy almost all types of roleplay, but most of my experience is amateur business, relaxed but complex stories, and not-overly-dramatic scenarios.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is human, because it has a pretty wide array of roleplaying possibilities. My favorite class... overall would have to be hunter, but for roleplay I prefer rogue or warlock.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I'm not quite sure what this question is asking. I expect this server to finally be what I've been looking for, as I said in a previous question in this template, a strictly RP server with a good community. I am eager to see if my search is over :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I appreciate that this server takes its standards so seriously. I myself am not bothered by R rated behavior, but I am glad to be on a server that rids itself of all 'unnecessary' profanity.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I am not sure what story I am going to use when I start RPing on this server, so I will just tell you the background story of the character I played on retail. It's not my most creative roleplaying, but it was definately fun. Enjoy :)

I find myself at a loss for words sometimes, in this world I don't quite understand. I am not even sure why I'm still here. I should be looking for my sister, Shand, but... I guess I don't really care. I have people here that care for me, I don't see why I should ask for more. My name is Scarlei, and I won't beat around the bush: I'm not normal. I have.. powers. The residents of Stormwind call me a warlock, but I don't care much for fancy labels.. I am who I am. I am a bit.. disabled, I guess. Being blind in this city would be rather bad if I didn't have my imp by my side. I never knew my parents, nor do I wish I did. Missing them would just add to my struggles. My older sister used to say they were rich and powerful and well-loved, but as I got older, the stories changed. They were most likely poor, just like everyone else I vaguely remember. I'm older now.. I know the harsh reality of the world. Stormwind is not much of a haven, but it works. I am content, and I will carry out the search for my sister when I feel the need, but until then I simply.. don't care. I live my life day by day. Planning for the future is useless, for how can you plan for something that changes every day?

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have no questions, but I do have a couple comments. Thanks to the CotH team for creating this RP private server, and you are all welcome to roleplay with me ;) lol
Welcome to Conquest of the CressyHorde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy