Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Siar`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Let us see, I have been playing World of Warcraft for about 5 years now. Roleplaying for the last 3. I am very versatile, I can engage in almost any and all types of roleplay. I have done it all from military based guilds to underground smuggling rings. I have recently taken a break from World of Warcraft sometime after The Lich King was released, I felt that my well establish guild lost all of its regular RP due to all the new raids, quests, etc. I returned to a new poorly roleplayed server which I no lonnger wanted to play on. But fortunatley I have found this server, and I look foward to playing on it!

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States of America. English is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
RPG's have always been a love of mine and when WOW came out it stormed the RPG world. How could I not play it?

What made you seek our server over others?:
Like I expressed in my first question, I became very frustrated with my RP server/guild, and stummbled across this server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Also like I expressed in my first question I love it all except some forms of Adult RP. Im sure you catch my drift. I tend to engage in more meaningful RP though, sometimes tavern roleplay does not lead anywhere. I usually enjoy joining sometype of themed guild and working on roleplay along the lines of the theme. Example: During my time in the smuggling ring guild I spoke of earlier, most of my time was spent establishing contacts and working deals.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human of course, once in a while the occasional Night Elf. Class usually a Warrior sometimes a Rogue. I play a Warrior mostly due to the feel of dominance deriving from big weapons and armor.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find some down to earth people who engage in Rp everytime they log on.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Maturity rule appeals to me very much, I will just quote one line that I love. "Players in this community and on this server should be able to put their pride aside and respond appropriately."

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
(I will bring out a little overview of my most recent character.) A lost soul, wandering, looking for something, anything real and tangible. That is how Siar spent his life. Siar born of a woman, a woman lost and alone with no home. She had given birth to Siar on a overcast day in an Inn not far off the Redridge Path. At the age of 13 Siar woke one morning in the tent, which they called home on the outskirts of Elwynn forest. His mother was gone. Siar was used to his mother leaving without mention. So he went about his usual routine. Siar had a small job cleaning plates at The Blue Recluse in Stormwind with his best and only friend Bolin. Bolin was an orphan who was unwanted due to his age. When Siar returned home that night his mother had not returned. This continued for several days. Siar's mother never returned. Not long after Siar and Bolin left together in search of new beginnings. Siar and Bolin wandered picking up small jobs here and there. During a stay in Westfall working for the Inn, Siar and Bolin met a washed up Stormwind Guard Officer who took them under his wing. He showed them how to defend themselfs and most of all how to be a man. Horold, the washed up officer, became the closet thing they both had to a father. As the boys grew to teens they eventually realized why Horold was so secretive about his life. Horold was a sword for hire, and not just any sword for hire, one of the best. Needless to say Siar and Bolins lifes had changed forever.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Horde and Alliance, are they both populated evenly?
Welcome to Conquest of the CressyHorde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy

PS. It really varies. Some days it is more Alliance, some days more Horde; but I'd say they are evenly spread between the two.