Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: dazlir`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I enjoy roleplay, I've tried other servers, most of them shut down. Hoping this one will be different form those.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Us, language is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I saw it at a store, about 3 or 4 years ago, and I started playing. Eventually I got into RolePlay, and then started going to RP private servers.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Most of the other servers crash, I noticed this one has been up for quite a long time now.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Tavern, fighting, and adventure. I like big group roleplays.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Blood Elf or Human, Rogue. I like both these classes for their lore. The rogue is a fun class to me because, you can be very sneaky and perform assassination which can bring in alot of In Character gold. [[I know Stealth does't make your character invisible.]]

What are your expectations of this server?:
Decent RP and a long lasting server.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect, Maturity, and no Godmodding/Metagaming/Powergaming. Respect and Maturity are big parts in roleplay, both in character and out of character. Godmodding, Metagaming, and Powergaming can be extremely annoying in roleplay. Like people dodging everything, or using spells without casting times, and finding your character by using out of character/game mechanics. Example for Metagaming- /target [Character Name]

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
[Alright, I'll just do a fight RP type story.]]
Dazlir was walking through the woods when he heard something to his left... When he looked he saw nothing, so he continued walking. As he was walking he heard something from his right, but when he looked there was nothing there. Dazlir started to speed up, getting a little scared... He continued walking when he heard footsteps from behind him. When he looked, a blood elf was sprinting right at him with his daggers drawn. Dazlir pulled out his swords and moved to his right, managing to dodge the attacker. The blood elf turned at charged again, Dazlir side stepped once more and made a stab at the blood elf's back. As one of the swords plunged into the blood elf's back, he fell over and lie motionless. Dazlir put his weapons away and fled the scene.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I hope that I get excepted and have a fun time roleplaying.
Welcome to Conquest of the CressyHorde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy