Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Crummy`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I usually roleplay young characters, 19-23 years old. I really like to play those young ones, because you can do pretty much what you want with them. There are no responsebilities, like there would most likely be with an older character. Also because I don't like to have high ranks in the society, for example I would rather be an apprentice than a master/leader.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Denmark, but I speak/write excellent english. It's probably because my dad is from USA, and has been talking english to me throughout my whole childhood.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My uncle showed it to me about four years ago, and I thought it looked really cool. I've always been fascinated by the old, sword- and shield fighting kind of games and movies, so that is probably why I started.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, I've played the regular World of Warcraft for a long time, and then my friend told me how much he enjoyed playing on a private server, so I tried it out. It was fun for a while, but then I started to miss roleplaying. Then I thought, maybe there are roleplaying private servers out there? Because I really love to roleplay, but I also thought that private servers were fun. So that is why.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I actually like all the ones listed above. It kind of depends what mood I'm in, but usually in crowds, and something with action and excitement. But sometimes I will probably just be walking around by myself, roleplaying alone.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite roleplaying class in human. I think it's the most reliable race, probably because we're all humans ourselves. But also because it's easier to make a personality and appearance, in my opinion. My favorite classes are warrior and rogue, but I can't really explain why... They're just what I feel most confident with.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Well, I am expecting that people can speak/write proper english, and that they can roleplay properly.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
That people need to be able to write good english and that they have to roleplay properly. Because I really can't roleplay among people that doesn't speak english properly or can't roleplay after the original roleplaying policies.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
--Shawne dries off his hands in his handkerchief, then puts it back into his pocket. "See you tomorrow, Mettelmann!". He walks out of the stench of smoke and burning metal, out into the canals. It is crowded today, probably because of the Darkmoon Faire setting up in the park. Every child in the city must be here. Someone taps him on the shoulder, and he turns around. It's his friend, Lucy. "I can't believe you're still workin' in that place, Shawne.", says she. "I really need the money, you know that too, freckles.". "Stop calling me that! I don't even have freckles.", she yells at him, and ruffles his hair. Shawne shakes his head and smiles at Lucy. If only she knew, he thinks. If only she knew what he really felt about her...--
This was just a short novel, not anything I've experienced or are expecting to experience.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Well, nothing else than that I can't wait to see what roleplaying is like on a roleplaying server.
See you!
Welcome to Conquest of the CressyHorde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy