Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: shostakovich`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello. My name is Bruno, I'm a philosophy student and I'm currently finishing my master degree on it. I am 25 years old and I play RPG since kid. I'm a fan of the Warcraft series, having played from Warcraft I to III, including the expansions, but not WoW: I have just, like, seven days of WoW experience. When I discovered that there are RP servers, I decided to search one and give a try.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from Brazil, and my primary language is portuguese. But speaking english is not a problem to me, as I have parents on USA and have learned english early. Everyone will notice that english is not my primary language by seeing how I write: sometimes is troubling to find that exactly word, so I'll tend to write more in order to clarify what I mean; sometimes you'll see that small error that sometimes appears and will be fixed as soon I realize what was wrong; etc.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My first contact with Warcraft was playing Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness. That game made me play Warcraft: Orcs and Humans. Played also the expansion of Warcraft II. Then Warcraft III came. Played both Reign of Chaos and the Frozen Throne. Now I'm giving WoW a chance.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Honestly, this server was the first RP server I found. I took a look at the forum and liked the way players get in, and was stuck with the impression that I could have fun on the server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy all kinds of roleplay. I don't enjoy that much a heavily crowded ambient, because it's natural that you miss or lose something said or done by the others, but you can adapt to it. I enjoy most RPing in two kinds of scenario: small parties, where you place an objective that kinda gives north to the game; and completely impromptu and improvised RP.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Elves, be it Night Elf or Blood Elf, because they're... Elfs, :). I tend to enjoy all non-human races, as I enjoy to explore their differences from the humans (being a human helps you a lot at this)

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to have fun, to laugh and smile playing.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like most the roleplay rule. "All players are expected to have a character concept that makes sense within the context of Azerothian history. This concept should be readily communicable through the player's in-character words and actions, and players are expected to remain in character a majority of the time."

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
"Yes, my heart is very small. Only now I see that the people don't fit on it. The people are outside, at the cities, at the streets. The cities and the streets are big. Bigger than anyone can expect. But all the people also doesn't fit on the cities. The cities are smaller than the world. The world is big"

With these words, the master finished his meditation. He looked at his apprentice. Back in time, in the chaos havocked by the undying, everyone was being sent to the war, both the old and the young. But this master didn't want to send his apprentices. "They will become contamined by hate", said. Some called him traitor; even some of his apprentices were enraged and went by themselves to fight. But the master's first priority is to train true keepers of the world, shielded from the things that turn people into fanatics or madman, and ready to live as keepers of the world in a mad world. Finally, his mission is complete.

"I have taught you everything I could, my children. My mission is done. Now, yours have begun. The world is big. Now you must visit the fours corners and master the world. Go, my child. The world needs you"

The apprentice bowed, happy. "Yes, Shan'do", he said. Finally, he was ready. Finally, everything would begin.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing to add, I believe. I prefer to wait and see the world, and then make questions. Thanks for the attention.
Welcome to Conquest of the CressyHorde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy