Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: RoamingTurtle`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am kind to others. I enjoy having fun, which is why I play WoW or any other MMORPG. I treat others the way I wish to be treated. While Role-playing, I keep OOC in OOC and IC in IC. Around new players, I will introduce them to RP and show them the ropes. I do not wish for others to learn the ways of RP the way I did. I learned the hard way of nearly being hated by other people. Therefore, I sat aside, watch others RP, and soon got the hang of it.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Eastern United States, and I speak only English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I started playing MMORPGs at age 13. I started with the popular Runescape. Due to the repeating nature of RS, I went seeking other MMORPGs and found myself watching a brother of mine play WoW. I read the Gaming Manuel and bought the game myself. At first, I thought RP was silly, but when I visited a RP server, I knew this was where the fun was for me. Therefore, I hopped to it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have been searching for an RP Private server ever sence I could not afford Retail WoW anymore. I found a few but they offered only a community of PvPers as with other servers. I wanted a place where I could PvP without a Rouge of a different faction sneak killing me while in an important event of my character's life. I strongly think CotH is the community aside from PvP-based Horror.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I am the kind that likes relaxed and semi-intense RP. Events I like are conversations with others, a safe task (big or small), saving a player from trouble, and courier missions. I hate getting in events that will have a whole army of players wanting to kill me, but I will try managing my way through it whether it kills my character or not.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
On Alliance: I like the Draenei. They are unique in their physique and have a peaceful nature with the wild.

On Horde: I like the Tauren. I have a strong interest in their ‘Earthmother' and the way they believe in her. The Tauren love nature and are accepting toward other races unless drawn to other beliefs.

Class: My favorite class or should I say classes, are Mage, Paladin, Hunter, Rogue, and Druid.
I like the Mage, Hunter and Paladin because they are simple for me to play as in a fighting situation (PvE or PvP) and the Hunter and Mage speaks to me in an RP and I can easily Role-Play a hunter's story. The same with a Druid and a Rouge, I dislike playing as them in a PvE/PvP situation, but I can play them in a story fitting for their class.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect a great Role-playing environment with no griefers, and without players who take Role-Playing to the OOC level.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The Respect portion of the rules is something I smiled upon, which is why I chose CotH to join. CotH admin sound like they are strict on this rule and do not tolerate disrespectful behavior towards GM and Fellow Players. This is a main thing that I look for when searching for a Private Server.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
The forest was silent, except for a breeze that brushes the leaves in the trees. The elvan hunter remained still. Eyes shut, concentrating on listening for even the slightest abnormal sound. She sat motionless, taking slow breaths to keep from interfering with her hearing. No leaf will turn over without her knowing it. She was fully concentrating on the sounds. She held her bow and arrow at ready, so if needed, she could easily aim, pull and release the arrow to send someone to the afterlife. In the distance, she can hear leaves crush under hoof steps. It sounds like it has two legs. Maybe a Succubus, maybe a satyr, but one thing is for sure; it is alone and vulnerable. The hunter opens her glowing cyan eyes and raises her bow. Ready to strike anything that appears in that direction. Once motion is seen behind the thick fog, the hunter nearly sends the arrow to whistle toward the victim, but a blink of her eye gave her a chance to see a second time, that her target was a young lost Draenei. The hunter, in shock, lowers her bow, thinking she could have shot a child, a poor defenseless child with no one to take care of him. The hunter carefully approaches the young without showing any means of being threatening. She offered scraps of bread from her pouch to the youth. He was scared at first, but when he seen the crystal tied to the hunter's necklace, he knew that she was friendly toward his race. He thankfully took the food and followed the hunter back to Auberdine, where a boat can return him to the Exodar.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I feel safe within the walls of your community, and will happily stand at your door and welcome new players in.
Welcome to Conquest of the CressyHorde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy