Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: The clearing after..THE SHIT STORM. lolol.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What to say?

Well, drama. I've said it before and I will say it again, in communities, especially roleplaying communities, it is inevitable. We are all actors in the stage known as World of Warcraft and most of us, have this over-dramatic sense of being that helps us get into these characters. But sometimes, we take this a bit to far.

Yes, I admit I sometimes talk shit about people when they piss me off, but who doesn't? You can't say that when your boyfriend/husband/girlfriend/wife/best friend/boss/[insert title here] does something to hurt you that you don't confide in your friend(s) to vent. Everyone does this, you confide in people that you think are close to you, your other halves, soul-mates on the friendship level and it backfires against you. But like in life, you either try to fix it or move on.

So yes, these posts were directed at me. I knew it was going to happen after the past few weeks, it was just a matter of time. At this point, I do not really care about it. They are people from the internet that have no idea who I am in real life other than what I look like. And f**k, if you want to see what I look like, don't look at the RL picture thread. Hurpa durpa.

I mean, am I mad? No, that fact that two people made huge rage posts over me kind of makes me laugh. They called me a whore, a bad mother, a bad wife, a bad GM, and a general horrible person. But if I wanted to, I could say, "That is like the pot calling the kettle black." All I have to say to you two, because I have a feeling this will be forwarded to you two is this.

"I have a wonderful husband, an amazing son, a beautiful dog, and a superb job (however chaotic it may be). I have gone to college and accomplished more in my twenty-one years of life then most people my age. What the f**k have you guys done?"

Anyways, drama comes and goes, people like to get pissed at the man everyone once in a while and you just have to adapt and move on.

Now what do we do? Pfft. Like I know. Relax, have fun, RP, and quit letting drama get to you guys.

Any questions or clarifications? Just ask.

Catch you on the flipside.

<333

Cressy

PS. Guys, people leave all the time, old players and new alike. When the old leave, the new become the old..And it just repeats. Don't get so hung up over it. :B
Cressy Wrote:PS. Guys, people leave all the time, old players and new alike. When the old leave, the new become the old..And it just repeats. Don't get so hung up over it. :B

As I mentioned to Kretol, recycling is a vital part of any working system. Out with the old, in with the new.
Pies Wrote:
Cressy Wrote:PS. Guys, people leave all the time, old players and new alike. When the old leave, the new become the old..And it just repeats. Don't get so hung up over it. :B

As I mentioned to Kretol, recycling is a vital part of any working system. Out with the old, in with the new.
'Ey! >: Ah'm old an' Ah ain't goin' nowhere! *shakes his cane at Pies*
Psh, we all know you're ancient, Terant.

If you leave, I will be forced to utterly destroy the masses in a fit of blood-fueled rage.

Or I'll wish you good luck and let you go on your way. Eh, hopefully you don't leave though. And get Sindara's ass to Northrend. Malth is bored. ^.^
Terant Wrote:
Pies Wrote:

'Ey! >: Ah'm old an' Ah ain't goin' nowhere! *shakes his cane at Pies*

*Joins in on the cane shakin'*

Now ah git ya young whippershnappersh.
Wow, this post is... Just so full of rage.
Rosewind Wrote:Wow, this post is... Just so full of rage.

This post is full of rage?

Yyyeaaaaaaaaah. /points at the posts this one was replied to

Anyhow, I never thought of Cressy as a bad person so I don't get those posts at all.
Though, I've never really talked to her so I wouldn't know if she was a demon from the outer quarters of helllllll.

Agreed.
saluku Wrote:

Agreed.

Wait..Is that sarcasm or you think I am really raging? Because..I was in a relatively good mood considering my husband and myself are in the process of finding a house. :B
I would look at the LONG post I made on Loxy's thread, the "Edit 1:" part highly relates to why I agreed... I was not being sarcastic in any means. And I mean no attacking by what I say, it's how I feel and that's it... We have had enough: "IMMA KILL YOUR FACE!" On this server...
Not mean to judge or to be on a "high horse" of any kind, but this only adds more drama to the... Well, drama, no matter how good it feels to get it off your shoulders.
That may be true, but Kretol did encourage me to say atleast my side of the story as I have remained generally quite through out all of this.
Mmkay, I didn't know that lol. But still, it's best to remain dull, monotone, and neutral in these types of things when they are absolutely necessary. To avoid invoking one message when you totally meant another.
I'll add my two cents. See, I feel I did indeed instigate some of this, however, this was a "storm" that had to pass. There was quite a bit of friction with Leth, and no resolution in sight. Sadly, through a load of rumor mongoring, as well as hurt feelings, this is the end result.

Could we have handled it better? Absolutley. Are most of the things they "gave away" secret? Hell no. We have warnings, we've joked about it even. Am I -truly- a bad man for enforcing on an online gaming website? No. It's the reason I don't include you guys in ALL of my real life events, because quite franky, -and yes this is blunt by any definition-, I don't want people fucking with what I have.
Lol I reccomend we all need to take a breath. Then possibly do what I do when i rage. Rage in your head.

Remember: This server/community is about fun! Not angry mind raping monkey 12 year olds! =P(no offence to the above listed.)