Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Fade`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Kyle, I live in Wisconsin, and I primarily play FPSes. I generally dislike MMOs, but enjoy RP very much.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from the US, and I speak english, primarily.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I've played Warcraft games since Warcraft II, and Blizzard games since the first Diablo, where I got a taste for RPing.

What made you seek our server over others?:
While my friend, Sanotois47, gave you a long winded bullshit answer, I will give you the real one: This was the first server that came up on Google :P

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
ANY roleplay is good, really.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human for versatility, Priest because I am a healer, and I enjoy the role of a support class, both in game and in RP.

What are your expectations of this server?:
To be able to RP whenever I want, as opposed to the retail servers, where even on RP servs only about 5% of the players would actually RP

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity is a big deal for me. FPS games are obviously very notorious for immature players, and it's nice to not have to deal with that all the time.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Abandoned as an infant, Sycus was taken in and raised by a high-ranking priestess of the Church of the Holy Light. He was schooled in and the ways of light by the Seminary, showing a particuliar aptitude for the healing arts. When the Alliance began to run desperately short on healers, he was pressed into service while still a teenager. Due in large portions to both his ability and the rather large void left in the ranks of the Alliance's healing forces, he ascended through the ranks quickly. However, he was ill-prepared for the horrible realities of war, and as more and more of his comrades fell around him from both disease and battle, he sank into a depression, followed by disillusionment with the incompetence and inefficency of the Church and the Alliance's commanders, and finally desertion from the Alliance forces altogether.He currently resides in Stormwind, where he lives the deserter's life, scraping by through not-always-legal means and generally laying low.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I sent an intro about 4-5 days ago, and it was never responded to, so I assume it was denied due to lack of detail. This is my new, more detailed intro. Hope you approve. Thanks.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy