Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Rurbag`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I would consider myself as an elitist, a hardcore gamer. I've been a part of the roleplay community and the online gaming community for a long time. I tend to dedicate myself alot, when it comes to roleplaying i'm very strict and serious.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I live in Norway.
My primary language is Norwegian.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My first encounter with Warcraft was with
Warcraft III, I picked up the game from the local game shop. I found the lore and the gameplay withing this strategy game highly interesting and enjoyable. Once i heard about World of Warcraft It was a instant buy.

What made you seek our server over others?:
There aren't alot of private roleplaying servers, but I find the use of application forms like these very smart. Not letting any dimwit join the server is a smart move.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy roleplaying with action and danger, exploring, creating factions and moving with an unit.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favourite class is the orc warrior, they are expected to be ruthless and aggressive. But playing a orc warrior with compassion and kindness surprises many.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect this server to be strict and organized, just the way i like it.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The part about maturity appeals to me the most.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
''Thyne sword Aleridus, from your father''. Aleridus picks up the majestic sword which lies beneath him. He stretches his arm up with the sword firmy gripped within his hands. The sun reflects the sword in all its glory, the peasant which delivered the sword in the name of Aleridus father gets blinded by the glorious sight.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I have nothing else to add.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy