Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: fuzzywrinkle`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I'm a gamer. Almost 30 years old and married. I'm a lil different then most gamers in that I like lots of games but only play one at a time. Im from California. Used to surf a lot but now I live far from the beach so... not happening. I'm an artist- oils and led. You want the deep dark stuff you'll have to RP with me and decide where I get it. lol

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am American! And of course mes speak thes Englishes.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Um... I was always into gaming and heard others talking about wow but never really tried it till a little before BC came out. Started a dwarf hunter named Belware and the rest is history.

What made you seek our server over others?:
To be honest I did a few searches for privet RP severs and there really wasn't much. I was kinda disappointed but I luckily stumbled upon your site and figured it must have a good community if you have to jump through hoops to get in. Plus I want the real deal. Go big or go home. No trolls.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
LOL The only RP I currently enjoy is with my wife in the bedroom... and have not had the chance to get into RPing in wow but I have wanted to. I think the game is fun but to tell the truth if you don't have a strong emphasis on socializing then whats the point of a mmo? Whats a rpg without the rp? I want to lose myself.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
When I first looked at wow I loved the Taurens but I really cant choose> There are so many cool races but when it comes to classes there is no question about it... I am a Warrior. Power, precision and merciless brutal rage. RARRRR! You start a fight and it ends with one of us dead.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I expect to be aloud the freedom to create more then one character to express my different sides. My Warrior- the respected and renown hero. My Monk- the priest who's hidden knowledge frees him from the laws of this reality... I just want to have fun and be creative.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like that you make us jump through these hoops to sort us out. This will really keep childish mockers out i think. I like that you jump start the RP with this inro.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Grunt. The word embodies subordination. Thats something that has never sat well with me. The last man that tried to show me who's boss... Well, lets just say his scalp became "subordinate" to the muddy puddle next to him. Ha... hahaha... hahahahahaha! Poor guy. Well... Some people just need the right teacher before they realize what they are actually capable of. ( a glazed over look fades across the warriors eyes. Was it the ale? Or was it something... deeper. A memory of something horrible he had seen or even done, himself?) (As his companion glanced carefully at the warriors massive hand, scared with what looked like human bite marks, whatever that look in his eyes was his companion thought better of pursuing it.) ...Drink up mate! To being our own lord!... and choosing our own destiny!! (shouts the thief with calming charisma) Aye!... ( As warrior snaps out of it he takes a chug of ale that would put an average size man to bed)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
If i use your sever will it stop me from logging onto an other privet sever?
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy

PS. It depends if they are on another patch than we are.