Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: SilentE`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Admittedly I am a bit young, but I certainly won't be violating any maturity rules. I am 18 from the US and am currently attending college. Particular related interests of mine include mythologies (everything ranging from Greek to Hindu and Buddhists) comics and theater.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from the US and my primary language is English but I dabble in Spanish and am currently learning to become fluent in Japanese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Getting into Warcraft was an inevitability for me considering how many strategy games I used to play when I was younger (Chess and Age of Empires to name a few) Then I picked up Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos. Fell in love with the world when I played through the campaign and the expansion.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well to be honest, I located this server with a quick google search and was concerned when i saw the main post on the home page was from 2008. But delved deeper to discover a vibrant community of kind roleplayers that lives on. This is why I sought out your server.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
For a long time I enjoyed villains, particularly of the cunning Shakespearian type. But these characters were ostracized, so I stopped being so evil and now enjoy playing neutral characters who have internal/external conflicts over many of the choices they make. They always lie in moral gray areas. So Paladins can be a lot of fun!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't have a favorite. They are all very fun! You can be an energetic rogue. Enigmatic mage. Bold and stoic warrior/paladin/hunter/death knight. Or mix and match all of these characteristics! However I have to say I dislike trolls... they're too ugly! haha

What are your expectations of this server?:
Decent people I can talk with and relax while enjoying a good story, whether it be by being a bystander watching someone else's play, or by stirring things up myself!

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I particularly like the rule against godmodding. This can ruin any good RP, something I learned while trying to be a villain in WoW. All the godmods just kill you.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I would like to answer this later when I move up to Gruntship

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I heard a rumor that the horde/alliance language barrier is crossed on this server. Is this true? or just a cruel lie.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy

PS. It is the truth. :B