Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: SinisterX`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Hello, my name is Abel and I'm currently living in Montreal, Canada. I've been a warcraft player for several years now, and I've been an active role-player for 3 years now. I've graduated law school and I'm currently starting Film school. I love reading lore and looking at the classic elements of warcraft.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Born in Nicaragua, Central America. Raised in the US and Canada. Primary languages are English and Spanish, though I speak French as well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My first interaction with Warcraft was a demo of Wc2 that I got off a PC Magazine CD. Every since then I've had to buy all the games in the Warcraft series. I've also become a long-time modder for Wc3.

I started playing WoW around 2004 yet I got into role-playing in WoW around late 2007. Since then I role-played several characters till 2009 when the server closed down. My most memorable character was a High Elf Priest that was in the core of the Silver Hand. During my adventures with that character we saw wars against the burning legion, the plague in Stratholme and the great assault on Light's Hope.

I loved playing with classic characters such as rough/old war-torn Orcs, gentle and brave Taurens, daring Dwarves and Heroic Paladins. WoW presents a rich universe that I've always loved and I hope I may continue to play for many years to come.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I have been aware of several servers and for a while now I have wondered about this server and it's great reputation. Serious role-playing and respect for the rules that keep a world balanced. After I took a look around, read a few articles and stories I believe that the server is just what I'm looking for. I'd love to join.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I love all type of role-playing, yet my most enjoyable role-play is playing classic figures expected in the Wow world. Stout Dwarves, Valiant and Honorable Soldiers, Pious Priests and Paladins, as well as Thundering Orcs and Brooding Blood Elves. Most of all I enjoy doing something that'll develop and take its own unique life.

I enjoy playing in groups and take part in several type of story lines. Playing as either a central character or a supporting role. Understanding the value of subtle roles and important ones.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I normally love playing Paladins/Priests. I think that many years of playing characters that look at every aspect of the light and the great old way of life in Lordaeron, that I've found a way of making new roles around a same class.

That said I do love all races and enjoy other classes to a great deal. Among my favourite other classes are: mages, warriors and hunters.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find a group of players who are serious about role-playing, who love being imaginative and who can develop rich tapestries required to create the believable stories of interesting characters.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect and Maturity. I've been in many role-playing servers used as part-time pvp servers, I've seen playing rupture the role-playing environment and disrespect players all too often. I love the structure that this server uses.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
He stood there looking deeply into the blue sea as the waves crashed into the mighty docks of Theramore. The man stood tall, heavy and muscular. His hands rugged and skin almost leathery, the crown of his head bald as the rest of his hair flowed down to should length, grey and dull.

His gaze set not upon the sea or the horizon but at something that was not materially there. A gaze that searched the future, a gaze had seen much yet still inquisitive.

While the stayed in his place a young girl aproached and gently tugged on his hand. The man turned his head and looked down, he smiled under his heavy beard and mustache as his eyes lost severity and found joy and comfort.

Girl: Papa!.. Mother wants you, It's time for supper!

The man looked down and nodded, over his amored shoulder he place his heavy war-hammer and followed his daughter at a steady pace hoping to see the dinner his loving wife had prepared him.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
No current issues, hoping to hear from you soon. Cheers.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy