Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Kenkaruto`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, this seems like the most vague area of the Introduction since, To be honest. I have no idea what to say. I guess it could be anything really. Well, I'm a rather normal Person, some people call my Actions "Sadistic" since I laugh quite a bit at other's despair, but I can't really help that, I rarely disobey rules that are set in front of me unless the rule is rather strict. I am a rather selfless person, helping others fulfil their wishes and Needs before my own. The only major issue I have is abusing the capital letter key on the keyboard, I know there isn't many capital letters in this Introduction, but that is because I went through it and cleaned it up.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was born in Scotland, But spent most of my life in the south east of England. My only Language is English since I cant really remember many other Languages.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was introduced to it by a friend of mine who needed someone to play with, We played for a few months then he quit, but I kept on going since I made others online, then they left for a new server so I was basically alone. That''s was when I turned to faction-switching and became a Horde. I made more friends that stayed with me and helped me get a good terms with the game. a few years later and here we are.

What made you seek our server over others?:
This server's appeal towards Role-play hooked me, since I never really like to be come instantly level 80 and be able to do anything I please since I would soon run out of Ideas. Being able to level up and Role-play during that sequence seems more laid-back and relaxed to me.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My role-play likes are quite varied, Mostly it is relaxing tavern role-play, rather laid-back and calm, at other times I would like to role-play as a member of a group which either protect something or raid it.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
The class that appeals to me the most is the Hunter, mostly because of my Love of the outdoors and having a companion by my side. for Race, that is slightly harder since I like elves but I also like Undead. overall It has to be the Blood Elf mostly for the beautiful starting point and their Lore.

What are your expectations of this server?:
a calm, relaxed environment where I could meet other people and Enjoy myself.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Mostly, the respect rule appeals mostly since I would rather respect another player's actions and wishes and see if I could help them with such if needed.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
*this area has been changed*

(Story title: War of the Families)
( Characters :
Daishoa noble Familiy
Zetsubou Daishoa
Yume Daishoa
Raphael Daishoa
Aella Daishoa

Foknuxus Noble family
Alicia Foknuxus
Vonte Foknuxus
Mistress Foknuxus)

"What do you think, Brother?" yume said in a Questionable tone, "I think it will do perfectly, Yume. An absolute perfect job" Zetsubou replies, smirking a little whilst patting Yume on the back.
"Here you are!" Both of them look behind them to see Aella standing there "Oh, Hello mother. how is today treating you?"
"Rather well, thank you. Yume, how is it treating the both of you?"
"Good mother, very good!"
Zetsubou remains silent, sighing then walking off. "What seems to be his problem?"
"I have no idea, Mother.. it's probably that Alicia girl from the Foknuxus family.. they have been talking quite a fair bit over the past few weeks"
" I just hope he doesn't try anything.. all we need is those two to have a Relationship in the middle of this rivalry."
Yume nods, stretching a little "Where is father? he should have returned by now.. or has Time been kind to me?"
"don't worry, my Boy. he will be back shortly, he said that he would be stopping in town to get some Supplies for the hunt tomorrow" Aella says in a Heartily voice.

*Stormwind river Bridge*
"what's wrong, Zetty?" Alicia whispers into his ear
"nothing, Alicia.. don't worry."
"are you certain? You don't look happy at all"
"i'm fine."
"you don't look fine"
"well looks can be Decieving, my Dear" he mutters under a loud sigh
"why do our Families fight, Alicia. why?"
"i don't know, Zetty. i-"
"will you Please stop calling me Zetty!, my name it Zetsubou. say it fully or don't bother" Zetsubou Snaps.
Alicia steps back a bit before running off
"oh joy, i'm going to regret that..." Zetsubou sighs before wandering back into the Family gardens.

*To be Continued*

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy