Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: imaninja`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, to start off I'm a female. If I'm not on the computer gaming or chatting with friends I'm normally practicing my guitar. I run track for my school and am also a member of ski club. I enjoy reading and writing. Drawing also plays a small role in my life, although my sketches aren't too great, I have fun doing it. My life isn't too exciting, but it keeps me content.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from the United States of America, and the only language I speak is English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, years ago my neighbor told me about a game called RuneScape, I began the adventure on that game after being told about. It didn't take me too long to get annoyed of the graphics, as much fun as the game was, I grew bored with them. I gave up. Just months later another one of my friends brought up this game and I brought up that I quit, then she suggested I try "WoW." She explained it was an intense version of the game with much better graphics. I tried it and loved it.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, there aren't too many well known RP servers out there and this one caught my eye. If it's so well known it must be good. I've seen links to it before and I decided to take the bait.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I don't mind relaxing roleplay, however adventure roleplays are the most fun to me. I like being in small crouds, versus large ones. I've always enjoyed playing the mysterious and independent characters.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Night Elves and Blood Elves. Elves, on this game, just appear so graceful. There looks aren't too intimidating, but you realize soon after not to judge a book by it's cover. My favorite classes are Rogues, because they're mysterious and independent, which - like I mentioned earlier - are my favorite characters to play. I also enjoy playing Druids, I've always liked playing animals, so why not do both? I don't mind being a Hunter, who doesn't love a bowman with a companion?

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to meet new companions on this server as well as earn some sort of title. I don't want to be too well known, but I'd like players to know who I am. I'm hoping this server will display fun roleplays that can keep me entertained, which isn't too difficult, I'm pretty easy to please.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Language. THANK GOD a server finally prohibits this kind of behavior. I'm not a big fan of those vulgar, nor inappropriate roleplays, so I'm glad there is a rule against it, even if it's just in public chat.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy