Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: JAdey`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
My name is Michelle. Shelly, if you wish.
I can be serious, but I often don't try very hard. Although this is true, I'm not entirely immature. I tend to annoy those who don't like to have fun. For example, those who can't handle rogues who use tricks on the tank, and then LEEEEROOOOY JENKINS into a boss. Even though it just gives the aggro to the tank. This is probably the most immature thing I would do. don't worry too much. ;)

I've been RP'ing for about two years now, and started in the Retail Server Earthen Ring. I was taught by some members of a pretty server-known guild to RP. That took all off two or three months before I really caught on. After that, I started going on my own to RP. I RP'ed solo for a while, and then finally got into the Stormwind City guard. (If I haven't mentioned by now, I'm a human rogue.) My backstory for my main, the rogue, is slightly week, and I plan to upgrade it a bit in this private server. I've friended alot of people, and I'm seen as atleast a minor veteran RPer of the server. I recently reached level 80, after long and vigorous work from someone who doesn't like quests. Like me.
My character is an engineer, and I take very closely to that fact. Though, I truly dislike the engineers that go around flaunting their goggles. Great,y ou have goggles. Can we just see, and not have to read every emote you put out about it?

In a nutshell, the only difference I have from most other RP'ers, is that I don't think that if I accidentally say something OOC once every year, when I'm tired... That Blizzard will release Cataclysm. In real life. That exact moment.

<3

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
United States of America.

English. :D

Little bit of spanish. :o

How did you get into Warcraft?:
I was dragged into the trial game by my friend, and almost immediately got hooked. As explained in the first box, I played on Earthen Ring, and I'd have to say, without RP, I probably wouldn't be here.

What made you seek our server over others?:
I was suggested by my buddies from Earthen ring to go here, if Iw anted a good Private RP server. This is my second computer, so I don't need to worry about switching realm lists and such on my main computer, where I'll keep retail.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Sadly, what is listed below the initial question lists everything I enjoy. Fighting, that's fine if people don't godmode or disarm my weapon with the hair in their left nostril. Relaxing tavern Roleplay is fantastic, if it's not the Tavern in goldshire. On Retail Server Moonguard. ew.

I've done pretty much everything. Fought dragons, killed people, assassinated people, arrested people, tackled people, married people,had late-night conversations with people in taverns, climbed the ranks of two RP guilds, and I've enjoyed every moment. I'm looking for something that I can RP and have the game more customized to fit my needs!

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Human. Rogue.

Woot. Rogues are amazing DPs. And even though I may not have the best DPs, I still have a BLAST with it. I get to stealth around, which is helpful in character as well. Dual-wielding is helpful, too.

As far as human goes, I just feel I can rp them the best. Iv'e had the most experience witht hem. I've dried Undead, Tauren, Orc, Human, Elf, Draenei, Dwarf... you get the picture. I like human the most.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to see some customization of my RP abilities, and that I'm not limited to what Blizzard has set to RP standards. I don't expect heaven. Who does? I expect to have fun. And that, I'm sure won't be a problem.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
NO GODMODDING.

THANK YOU.

You can not believe how many times I've gone off on an innocent soul for godmoding. My character was a guard for a long time, so I dealt with this alot. I think I'll elaborate on one for the story part.... Right... Now!

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
((So, here we go. Emotes will be anything without quotation marks! :) ))

Jadey leans forward with her head bowed. She leans a little too far, and almost falls off the railing on which she sits. She immediately snaps up, blinking her eyes. She hops off the railing and stands erect. She reaches her arms up and stretches.

"Here we go. Just another day, huh?"

She asks, looking down at her small robot. It looks up and buzzes in a happy tone. It's legs bend and snap, sending the robot a few inches into the ground. Jadey smiles and looks up. She takes hold of her goggles that rested on her neck, and pulls them up to her eyes. They click thrice, then beep once. Jadey leans her neck to the right, then to the left. With each lean comes a sharp -snap!-

The little robot looks toward a nearby door. He buzzes curiously and waddles toward it. Upon opening it with it's stubby arms, it looks up, staring a evil-eyed Death Knight in the eyes.

Jadey tilts her head.
"Hello there. Can I help you?"

Upon uttering her final word, a ghoul smashes through the flooring of the Command Center and plunges a claw deep into Jadey's back! The Death Knight walks forward, lunging with his long Runeblade, and placing it tip-to-throat with Jadey's stunned neck.

"Prepare... to die... Rogue!"

Mutters the Death Knight, before flicking his wrist expertly, to swing the sword with ease through the neck of the innocent Human Rogue.

Jadey's head falls to the ground and lands with a thud. Blood splatters on the ground as the Ghoul removes it's clawed hand from Jadey's back, and allows the body to fall to the ground. The Death Knight turns around and simply walks out the door...

((This, of course, was retconned in a total of three seconds. The Death knight was then ignored and blacklisted throughout the Stormwind City guard. He was serious.))

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
This server sounds fantastic. Only one question.

Why the lack of guilds?
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy

PS. Not everyone is public about their guilds. :B There are plenty more in-game!