Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Juste`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
LOL I AM A GOOD PLAYER AND HAVE BEEN RPING FOREVER. ... ... No, not really. That would probably be a very bad thing to put. I'm now 17 years of age, living here in Hayden Idaho. I used to be a casual player when WoW first came out, used to play the previous games of Warcraft, as for some reason I've been a born gamer -- All the way from the NES till the modern day consoles we have. I think I'm getting a bit off-topic though. Anyway, yes. A casual player, up until a realm named Moon-Guard was created. I had no idea how to RP on the Warcraft Genere, and felt I slacked off on the lore too much. It was about 4 months later on the realm that I started getting into the idea of RP, believe it or not, a Human Mage was my key to RP sucess. His name? Juste.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Was born in Guam, but only spent about two months of my life there. We proceeded to move to Virginia, and later on, Florida ; where I grew up. My Primary Language is English, though I'm going into German as well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
There was a short preview of World of Warcraft on Warcraft 3, The Frozen Throne. I saw that, and was pretty much blew away for a few minutes. Too bad I only noticed it after finishing the Undead story. Anyway if you want to dig into the roots of how I first discovered the first 3 games, my Dad used to play it all the time. The style of it being an RTS amazed me, as I didn't know any games like that at all, I tried it at first and kept getting demolished, even by the time Warcraft 3 came out I was still messing around on 2.

What made you seek our server over others?:
This is a hard question, and I'm afraid I might answer it wrong. Anyway, lets get on with this. I've been to other RP servers, the top one being WoWDestiny, which was shut down in 07-08 sadly. I've went to others only to see this one reoccurring problem: They suck, and the promised RP is a lie. This one however, looks promising. This "Introduction" thing is a way to block against Greifers and everything similar, I think.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
You know, I like all of them. Don't believe me? I'm serious. All of them. Fighting dramatically at some sort of confrontation, Resting in a heated Tavern with a fire away from the cold and Horrible night, the Danger of exploring a ruined temple possibly haunted by fallen Priests and Paladins... You get the point, I think. Yeah, all of it Appeals to me on the same level.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
This might be the unofficial hardest question here. Why? Because I like multiple Races. I have a top 3, though.

Humans : They've gone through so much when the Dark Portal opened and let the Orcs loose. They lost most of their Kingdoms, Greatest Champions, and all that. -BUT- they still prevail and lead lives of Glory and Triumph.

High/Blood Elves: Yeah, both of them. They don't seem so different that I should count them both as a totally different Race (But I have a Hunch I should). Why do I like these weird Humanoids with freakishly long ears? Magic. The Sunwell. Kael'thas Sunstrider.

Actually, Kael'thas in Warcraft 3 made me get obsessed with the Blood elves. Don't worry, it was also a group of their Units. Ranging from the Powerful fire-wielding Bloodmages, to the cocky Dragon-hawk riders.

Dwarves: Okay this'll probably make you think really low of me now, but I'm getting tired, so here it is - Who doesn't like Dwarves?

Oh, almost forgot the class: Mages, yes... I love them, their concept of Magic creation. For one, they aren't destruction and chaos forged like Warlocks. Warlocks can't conjure food and water now, can they? Magi seem to always find a way around things, too. The Kirin Tor mages show that they aren't maddened ones that abuse magic for the simplest threat that bothers them, yet they practially enhance their lifestyle with it. Also, I'm a sucker for casters, so.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I don't really know yet. No offense, but the first question I thought of was this : 'A new server, well. Is it going to be good, or is it gonna suck? Time to take a wild damn guess.'. But I expect it to be mature, fun to play in, and - judging by what I've read so far, this one can't fail - Epic. (But if I do get rejected, I'll never know. And believe me, I'm ready for that situation.)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity - Why you ask (Again)? Because I'm tired of people who act like little 10 year olds who want everything to bend their way. Say I RP as Baron Rivendare, and this is a fight RP where I'm fighting a Paladin who is the self proclaimed "Next Ashbringer". No, this doesn't look good for Rivendare, yet he can't just instantly be burned into a crisp on his Death-charger. In-fact , let me show you it in a more 'Detailed' style.

" 'The next Ashbringer' calls apon the light to summon a Holy fire above Baron Rivendare, attempting to burn him into a pile of unholy-ash."

" 'Baron Rivendare' summons the Runic-power from his Runeblade to conjure a green-runed Anti-magic shell around him, absorbing the attack. However, some of the Energy got through, forcing the Baron to cringe behind the shell, and his Death-charger lets out a wail of pain as well..."

'The next Ashbringer' : [OOC]: How the hell did you do that? You're just some minor puny Scourge and I'm the next Ashbringer. 'Welp, looks like a new name is gonna be written in the Ignore list.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Juste Da'Nasty, a Blood Elven mage of the Kirin Tor. He can be seen in his shimmering Nether-wind Regalia that seems to just scream the word "ARCANE" with a glance. He specializes in Arcane magic, but also has a slight grip on "Frost-fire", a type that isn't as well known. Something notable about him - His hair is a gold-silver type of color, long and light. His bangs cover one side of his face, though it is slightly visible.

There are no visible scars on this Mage, none. Although, some spots of his body have blue runic markings on them. Why? It really can't be figured out by just looking at them.

Juste hails from the long faded house Da'Nasty. The house fell after Arthas' attack on Quel'thalas. Most of the remaining members moved and hid in the Hinterlands, having nothing to do with the Horde. The case is different for Juste, however. He always attempts to stay neutral with the order of Dalaran. All times he has a Kirin Tor crest on his chest, showing it with pride and nobility.
(If this isn't as detailed as you wanted it to be, thats my bad. Sometimes I can do this, sometimes I can't.)

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
The GM's themselves are included in the Roleplay crew here too, right? Just wondering.

Also, does Lorebreaking exist here? If so, is it only Legit if a GM does it? I'm fine if a GM can, since they have alot of power at their disposal, but...It aint right for a normal player to say he single handedly took down the Tempest Keep.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy

PS. Yes, we do RP, and yes, lorebreaking does exist. We want people to be realistic here.