Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Harbunalritumbark`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Oh well, what's there to say about me? I'm 18 years old, I live in Stockholm, Sweden. I'm in Upper secondary school, studying art. I enjoy playing games, but I wouldn't say I'm an expert, haha. Roleplay interests me the most, and not how good your gear is or whatever. I'm a bit of a perfectionist, this makes me a bit slow in the world of roleplay, um... You know, I'd rather learn everything before I start, but I find the WoW lore kinda complicated to learn, but I think it's possible to learn more in game, through quests etc. I think I'll get a hold of it some day, I just need to keep studying it. Right now my issue is to connect the lore backgrounds with eachother, it feels like I know things a little here and there right now. I think the reason why I feel unsure about the lore is because I've mainly focused on Draenei, night elves and Undeads, so I don't know too much about the other races.

I enjoy writing stories during my spare time, I take ballet lessons, horseback riding and I do some roleplaying outside WoW, youknow, you can roleplay in... many different ways, and I usually do it in the storywriting-way, making a story with a friend or so through text only.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Sweden, and Swedish is my primary language.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Gosh, how should I know! That was years ago... I think it was my brother who bought it first, and then I played a bit on his account to try it out. I've always been interested in fantasy and such.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Because it feels like you guys are pretty serious, but still, as you put it yourselves, "open minded". And of course, you seem to have many active players.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy quiet and peaceful roleplay, I have tried both, but I think I prefer everyday-roleplay the most, just how the characters live their lives, either in town or in nature. Depends on me being alliance or horde...
I like guilds, but I'm not the kind to play everyday 24/7 and it feels like that can sometimes be required in more "danger" based roleplay.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I enjoy priests the most. I guess I like to stand and watch the fight for afar, haha xD. And healing is not that difficult, I don't have to run around like a freak, trying to hit the mobs. I can just quietly stay back and put a healing spell on someone who needs it! Suits me perfectly. I also enjoy warriors(surprisingly), druids and hunters. Something about those animals, eh? *shrug*
Oh, I think I like paladins too, but I've never really tried them out.
When it comes to races, I like pretty much everyone. Who I definitely would NEVER play though, is humans. I mean, wtf, we're humans IRL, why would we need to be one of them in a game? Pfft...
I prefer draenei(their lore is pretty easy HAH!), night elves(sigh, I will never fully learn their lore... But they were the first race that I ever played, and I've been in contact with their history most of all races) and dwarves(because they're the only natural looking females in game?). From horde, I enjoy playing Blood elves, tauren, orcs<3 and undeads. I don't like undercity too much tho, so Undeads...well... dunno. I like them a bit.

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to find roleplayers who like to do other things than the slightly annoying goldshire-cyboring...

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
I like that you're open-minded, as I mentioned before. I also think it's good that you overall seem to take rules quite seriously, to get a nice community and polite people on the server. Many people choose RP-servers without even knowing what RP is.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Because of school, I might not be 100% active the whole time, especially not now when summer is coming up - but at times I play almost every day so how active I am really depends on my IRL life. Therefore I wouldn't aim for any gruntish title just yet.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Oh well, I just hope that you'll take me into the server even though I can't guarantee 100% activeness and my lack of lore-knowledge. I think we can do something about the latter tho ;)
And if anyone feels like sending me youtube lore-clips, please do ó_ó. Gonna go try find some myself now...
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy

PS. Wow-wiki has a lot of information for lore!