Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: hanabishi`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well I'm a veteran role-player from Finland, been playing role-playing games for quite a few years, starting from Pen & Paper RP, moving onto MUDs and eventually MMORPGs like Ultima Online, Anarchy Online and World of Warcraft always looking for a good place to RP as most of my former P&P RP buddies have moved to different cities and thus we can't play together as much as we'd like.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Finland and my mother language is of course finnish, but I speak pretty fluent english. And don't really have trouble typing english fast and accurate.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Warcraft 1: Orcs & Humans, that's where it started, I've played them all throughto wrath of the lich king and gotta say it's a nice world to immerse yourself in after a hard days work.

What made you seek our server over others?:
Well, I was really just looking for some decent RP server where I could fit in, I used to play on the retail RP servers but didn't really have time to dedicate so much time to a game I had to pay for monthly.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Well I've been a tavernkeeper and an assassin guild leader on the retail RP servers so I'm pretty well immersed in all sorts of RP but mostly I enjoy politics and social RPng

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Damn hard question, I guess for race I'd choose Orcs, their path of honor is what I like as well as the fact that they broke loose from their former demonic slavers.
For class it has to be paladin, Est solarus oth Mithas, my honor is my life, wise words of the knights of Solamnia.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good times, great RP moments and a home away from home(IRL)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
The introduction system appeals to me, I'm sure you have people that sort out the noobs out of the goods.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I will complete this later(story-writing is a hobby of mine).

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Keep up the good work, impressed so far. *gives a good round of applause*
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy