Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Activity Check!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The time has come again for another activity check! I usually do these every few months when the standard RL obligations tend to occur, such as the starting of school and whatnot. Though, I admit I'm a bit late in posting this! (Should have done it a month or so ago...)
I'm around like normal after coming back from the black hole I call work.
I do have plenty of work and school, but I work hard enough to justify playing every evening. So.. average amount here.
Heh, I'm as active as I've always been this past year. Trying to get my A+ certs has been taking what little time I have, and the rest goes to my son, my wife, and my x-bawks. I come around every so often, and try to offer up some help or suggestions here and there, but I'm halfway to absent.
School
I'm still here, though school -is- a meanie.
I put same as usual, just because my schedule is hectic as always...

I suppose I should put other, because of the fact that my dad and step mother are getting a divorce, and it's messing with my day to day, because of random hearings, etc. etc.
School's cracking down on me like no other >.<

I still find time here and there on the weekdays however, but I'm mainly on weekends now.
I've been dragged away for work this past month or so, and I've spent a lot of time working on some writing projects.

... Oh and I recently bought Warband and Chaos Rising, so I've been battling some friends in multiplayer, hehe.
I'm online as usual ( even though I probably shouldn't be :wink: ), and with the semester almost up, you can expect my activity to skyrocket. Mhm.
Heh, dragged away by IRL I am (was?)
Still alive and kicking.
I've started practice for a musical my school is doing. May not take too much time but it still counts! None the less, I'm here during all my free time, I just can't do homework at home.
Yes.
I'm burnt out, yo.
Pages: 1 2