Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: What's THIS?!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Gather around, children! And let me tell you a story... the epic tale of how two average CotH n00bs, had finally discovered their destiny and stood strong to combat our new horrors!

They both journeyed far and wide, travelling for many days and nights restlessly, their burning determination too passionate to be put down by a dangerous voyage. They cut through anyone that stood in their way and braved any storm that fell before them. It wasn't long until they had reached it... Mount. Kretol, where laid an all powerful Sceptre! They even destroyed the Cressmonster, Anskinub, The Wallruce, and all the other evils that Kretol himself cast down upon our two heroes. When the dust of war had settled, the earth now bloodstained (which was a creepy green colour), they both held the Sceptre in a victorious gesture and let out a long bellow in a triumph! And then... the unimaginable happened.

Their names changed to GREEN. Dilly and MrBubbles soon realised, they were more than just nubs CotHers... they were GMs, now.

Let us bask in their glory and... Alright, moment's over. Get to work you lazy layabouts! You can start with washing Kretol's car!

Congrats to Dilly and MrBubbles on their promotions!
*Woot!*

Drood GM ftw.

'Grats, mons!
Grats nubs!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaxKiZfQcX8[/youtube]

^That's Hawk^
Epic in Epic proportions. . .

Congratulations on GMness Dilly and Mrbubbles! Hope you both do well!
Congrats, and the best of luck as GMs.
SCREW THE SHIFT BUTTON, I'M CAPS LOCKING HERE.

CONGRATULATIONS YOU DILLYHEAD! I KNEW THAT GOOD THINGS WERE TO COME FROM YOUR PRESENCE ON COTH. REMIND ME TO COME TO LITHUANIA AND HUG THE CRAP OUT OF YOU UNTIL I'M EITHER TOO TIRED OR I ACCIDENTALLY CRUSH YOU TO DEATH.

<3
Ha! Very excellent news.

I know you'll both do admirably!
<3 Gratz to both of you! ^-^
Congratz you two, make us proud!
I donno who they are... but GRATSY GRATS GRATS!
Cowssaymoo Wrote:I donno who they are... but GRATSY GRATS GRATS!

Angus Beef and the Muffin Man!
What is this I don't even.
Grossss.
*kasplode*

<3
Gratz people.
Pages: 1 2