Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: I am getting a error, Validate?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It keeps saying my WoW Clint can't be validated... I am not sure what to do but I am getting upset because I really want to get this to work.. I just downgraded it to 3.0.1 I believe...
I believe you're behind the times, my friend, at least patch-wise. You'll need to upgrade your WoW client to 3.3.2 build 11403 before you'll be able to connect properly to the server.
ok I am not liking this.. I am trying to update it but it says I have to download like 50 different ones to get it to the finally updated one... each taking like 20min's... Is there a more simple way..? I am trying the normal wow site but it says it'll take 4 hours to download when I can download a 5 gb game in less time then that =/
Don't be afraid to look around the forums, they have a wealth of information for commonly asked questions. In addition there's a search feature to search by topic.

Furthermore clicking on "home" on the left provides the current patch version in big red font as well as instructions on connecting to the server. Be sure to check all of that out. Good luck and yeah I usually go patch by patch but perhaps others can shed some light on that.
You should be able to update in just a couple of patches,

links Here
Well I just noticed. all of the patches are already in the WoW folder, so you do not need to download them because they where there, least I believe that'd work?

Ok edit to this post, yes it worked and now I am logged in and playing ^^