Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Thieves Guild, where did it go?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This thread is to explain where the Thieves Guild suddenly disappeared, to all the members and folk wanting to know.

First of all, I had no time to control things. People were inactive, as were I. Also, my leadership was bad. I could only be online for a week, and then be offline for a week. Because I needed to be at my fathers. Also, leading it messed up my life pretty harshly. The reasons I could not keep the guild, were that my depression kept me from doing anything good for it, and my stupid father. In a nutshell. The guild OOCly still exists, though. I'm just not inviting anyone else than me and Evera. Because, ICly? It doesn't.

Now, what happened ICly? Nobody has been informed. Not the members, not anyone. So, your character could decipher that because he hasn't got letters or any information on the subject, it's been disbanded. Yes, you're all free to roam the world again! And, what actually happened, was that Helmer decided to quit.

ROAM.

Anywhoo, we had some good times, y'all.