Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Uh... Phantom Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So... I've read whatever sticky, rule, guide and whatnot I had to read (or at least the ones i found), but I still can't understand if I messed with something.

I've posted the introduction some days ago, and by now the forum states I'm a "peon", theoretically. So... why doesn't the introduction show up? Shall I re-post it? The main problem is that if I try to create a server account it rejects me telling that I need an approved introduction, that, always theoretically, I should have.

Help! D=
That was just a side effect of the occasional bugginess with how I have it set up. Any post you make before you get your intro approved shouldn't bump you up to Peon automatically, but it sometimes happens.

Out of curiosity, when did you notice yourself get bumped up? Right after the most recent post you made before posting this thread?
Uh, understood, I thought it might be some kind of queer bugged thing.

I think the upgrade was made when I posted this -> viewtopic.php?p=125933#p125933 , last night. Back then I thought "well, let's wait some time, maybe it takes a while".

Thanks anyway :mrgreen: