Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: While the Server is down...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Steampowered.com

Team Fortress 2
Left 4 Dead 2

Add me: Shademourne

Find me on Steam, me and Lost Stranged killed 2,468 zombies on dead center tonight~ So, before I go into further unecessary detail to describe my anger over the fact I came back one day before the server goes down for three days, I will instead post a line from a song called Electric Worry by Clutch.

"BANG BANG BANG BANG-- Vamanos Vamanos"
"BAAAANG BANG BANG-- Vamanos Vamanos"
Hey I added you, and my account name is ptdapen. Just giving a heads-up.
Will do when I get on my desktop. I think my username is Benislav, but my display name right now is 'Komrade... How does he work?' (free biscuits and awesome points for anyone who gets that.) I'll definitely add you then. Only have TF2 though.
I cannot add anyone on steam...
Added Shade.

Display name is Miss Sophist.
What happened to the CotH steam group?
Added, but I only have TF2 out of those two.
I have Steam, but I have absolutely nothing to get those games with, so I won't be able to join in.. D: Is anyone doing anything elsewhere? Like, other RP places?
dannyhero Wrote:What happened to the CotH steam group?

Moonlight was running that, but she vanished in a poof of smoke and nobody could join because it was private.
I have been adding people to the group, and I also kinda updated that thread a bit as well.
Peoples must add Wolohoo right now.
/srs

As it happens, I'm going to play some TF2 right now. c:
OH THE JOY.
Screw both them games.

Counter Strik ftw.
Kaelvan Wrote:Screw both them games.

Counter Strik ftw.

Get with the times, CS is old news :p
Unahim Wrote:

Counter Strik ftw.

You get with the news. Good games never get old D: but 4 srs. That's all I acually have on Steam. DoD and CS. Not even source.
Kaelvan Wrote:
Unahim Wrote:

Counter Strik ftw.

You get with the news. Good games never get old D: but 4 srs. That's all I acually have on Steam. DoD and CS. Not even source.

Well, I do admit I still enjoy old school RPG titles, even the 2d ones, but with shooters it really depends on the title in question.
Pages: 1 2