Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Time Off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there everyone! :)

Let me start off by saying it's been an absolutely pleasure here on CotH and I would like to sincerely thank the entire GM staff and Kretol for all their time and effort put into making CotH be what it is: CotH! Then I would like to also thank the entire playerbase here as well, as its they who make this server what it is :).

Unfortunately, I didn't have the pleasure of meeting you all but c'est la vie, qu'est-ce qu'on peut faire ? In any case, I'm going to miss all those I did meet and get to know (you know who you are, mr. theatre-group! ;) ) but I have to go on a short break now because of OOC drama that's been happening now. And to all those drama-mongers: no, I am not going to spill the juicy gossip :p.

At any rate, I really enjoyed my stay here and I do hope that I will continue enjoying it once I get back.

[Image: adiosamigos128501593236562500.jpg]

But not really ;). Take care everyone!
*sadfaise*

Hope your problems can be solved peacefully and you can get back to us! Maybe even RP with me.