Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Graven One/Death Magic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This will be a short post...however. I've read that Graven Ones are masters over undeath, and create undead in their perfect form and I've also read that "The graven ones' necromantic abilities make them natural allies of the Scourge". What confuses me is the prestige title on the CotH wiki shows only abilities that deal with raising minions/skeletons. What I'm wondering is...do they use any other necromantic(?) spells?

edit: To use death magic, would one have to be a prestige? How can it be used/learned about?
Edited.
In essence, Graven Ones use their own form of necromantic abilities. They don't use unholy magic, but rather, the equivalent of our world's hell.

Quote:The graven one seeks power from the deep well of death instead of from supplicating dark powers or acting as a sycophant for demonic entities.

To quote wowwiki. The well of death can be found on wowwiki, but there's little information.
beltharean Wrote:In essence, Graven Ones use their own form of necromantic abilities. They don't use unholy magic, but rather, the equivalent of our world's hell.

Quote:The graven one seeks power from the deep well of death instead of from supplicating dark powers or acting as a sycophant for demonic entities.

To quote wowwiki. The well of death can be found on wowwiki, but there's little information.

So...what kind of magic would that encompass?