Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Swimer94
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Perhaps you remember me, I was a Grunt here on CoTH, usually played on Torlof and Zutruk, unfortunately I was banned from CoTH community about last year; The funny thing is that I haven't got a notification only insta-ip-bann. I don't hold grudges, I've shown a lack of immaturity back than, and I've pissed some people off that I shouldn't do..
I've sent a few E-Mails on board administrator, but apparently haven't got an answer. My desire would be for me to be allowed to rejoin CoTH community, I've learned my lesson and everyone deserves a second chance I believe..
I am on a different PC by the way, since my IP is banned obviously, is pointless to post a reply on this thread because I won't be seeing it after I depart from my friend's PC.
I will really appreciate if I would get a message on this E-Email Address <!-- e --><a href="mailto:''[email protected]]''[email protected]</a><!-- e -->'' and post your reply either accepting me or denying me.
Thanks for reading.
Regards.
There have been various occasions as this; and from what I've taken from them, is that the GM has usually given the answer
Quote:We don't tend to let banned people back in.
I'm... Not sure though.

EDIT:
Quote:s pointless to post a reply on this thread because I won't be seeing it after I depart from my friend's PC.

Oh... missed that... Fail.