Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: TeroSNS`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I have experience on roleplaying, via tabletop and neverwinter nights servers. I am a considerate of other people, and I have general knowledge of roleplay servers beforehand from neverwinter nights gaming.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am from Finland, my Primary language is finnish.
I can speak/write english well.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
how can people not get into it? It is -the- MMORPG, the most famous one. In general, I could say I played it at my friends when it first was published.

What made you seek our server over others?:
roleplaying. I do not want to play those "omg lol n00b ftw haxors boxors!" type of servers. Those are boring and full of people who don't consider other people at all. I have found roleplaying communities more mature.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mostly enjoy friendly chatter and character development. I am not so much into battles (except PvE), but I might do those too sometimes.(PvP ones)
Action.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
my favourite class... there are so many to choose from, and I am not even familiar with the death knight yet. I could say I like every kind, but mostly the spellcasters, such as mages, warlocks and shamans. My favourite races are on the horde side. Orcs, trolls, taurens... undead. I just love the chooseable races. Elves are not one of my favourites, but I have tried to play them too back in the day.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Good roleplaying and fun time. I can't wait to see what differentiates here to neverwinter nights.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
respect, maturity and last but not least, roleplaying.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I used to have brothas of my circle to hate me. They did not know why I became what I am. They always were telling me what to do. So I left. Their narrow view of means to the end are wrong, and intolerate of new ways to achieve things. I do wish they see what I was telling them... someday.

Not enough food nowadays. I heard Ogrimmar has plenty of jobs, and maybe even something to do myself. I hope me buddies will hear of my success one day. I have had too much alone time here, and I need to meet other people, even if they are orcs. but hey, a shaman like me could do something for the orc buddies... I hope so.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I think that's it. I hope the story wasn't too chaotic. I wish to clarify that my way of roleplay differentiates from the "mainstream". I prefer to play and roleplay before I can figure out the backstory. I get to know the character myself as I play along, not by restricting it from the beginning into some certain background.
Hello TeroSNS! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxy