Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: A storyline question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So in a certain storyline (Dawn of Nova), we're quickly approaching a battle. The character Sanguis has been trying to form a private milita composed only of Blood Elves. And literally everyone else in the storyline is after him.

What I want to know is, if he is using his paladin's abilities for those purposes, and he is forming the milita, how would a report to the Blood Knights on it be taken care of? What degree of control do the Blood Knight superiors have on the general paladins? And would they see those actions as a justification to send troops?

I am intending to have my character Lene (another Blood Elf paladin) report to them. The problem is, I'm not sure how they'd react.

If any mod could clear this up for me, I'd be very grateful.
I can make a character for this purpose, if you'd like.
I'm very grateful for your offer, but the outcome of the meeting has to be cleared with the mods first. It would be a shame if I did something openly ridiculous in the name of getting troops, and it needed to be retconned.

EDIT: You just reminded me of that euphemism... I'm definitely CotHing out on you just now.
...Anyone?
Unless the offender is actually a Blood Knight, I don't believe the order has much authority over individuals. However, with the current situation in Silvermoon, what with Lady Liadrin being the Matriarch of the city alongside Halduron Brightwing aside from being the leader of the Blood Knights, I believe serious offences would be swiftly investigated and, if possible, taken care of in the form of Law Enforcement rather than sanctions towards paladins through the order of the Blood Knights.

Since the Paladins of the Blood Elves are no longer dependant on M'uru to fuel their powers, they aren't bound to stay in the order of the Blood Knights to keep them, after all. Thus, the order's authority and, bluntly, their power over their members has significantly lessened. Of course, not all Blood Knights are goody-two-shoes just because Lady Liadrin is. Or seems to be.

Of course, these are just my own speculations... D: