Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: my introduction?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering did you even receive it? I have been updating the introduction page to see if mine is gonna appear there and I have already chewed my fingernails, now chewing the toenails. I haven't seen many additions to there for a while.
The GMs are volunteers. They have the right to do things on their own time.

Rest assured, I believe you will have your profile accepted shortly. Rensin seems to be doing them now.
yeah well... I am so nervous of being approved or not that... I can't calm myself. :S
the worst part of this is the fact that I don't know... and it's making me nervous.
by the way, a really nifty looking fire warrior you got there. pixelized even.
I start to doubt it really even went through to the gm team.
I am? I'm actually going to class right now, but they will be taken care of soon. One of the pivitol points on joining our server is patience.
Patience, Tero-San. =P

Anyway, the GMs will accept profiles when they do. They aren't robots who don't have real life to bog them down, either.
Just a matter of patieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnncce......
Sorry. I dragged off there.
I am more worried if it arrived at their inbox.
not about the result.
The others are correct. Even if you claim you are anxious if they have seen your introduction then unless you change your outlook you will run into the same problem at other times as well. Its best to just carry on other business and later on think, "Oh I'll just check out the board. Maybe its been checked on, maybe not."
You will get a notification when it gets approved or disapproved.