Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: J3456`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I enjoy a casual game experience with companions. Simple as that, one where I can meet new people and just have a good time.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
Canada, so English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Well, I had Warcraft 3, and a few years ago I made the jump to WoW.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I searched "Private RP Servers" into Google. You where the first result.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy a mix of fast paced and relaxing RP. Even the best drama and action gets boring if it happens every night.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Orcish Warriors. They have a great backstory to build from and every blood elf is usually petrified of you. :D

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope for a fair, mature RP populace.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Godmodding, none of it.

Thank you.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll come back to this one.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I look forward to checking things out, provided you accept me.
Hello J3456! I'm Loxmardin and it's my pleasure to welcome you to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, I'd suggest that you double-check the rules and policies of the server on our very own CotH Wiki. If you have any questions, you should consult the Wiki and the available subforums which contain a fair bit of information ("Forum: Search" is your friend!) first but you are of course always welcome to contact a GM if you can't find what you're looking for, or ask on the forums!

Have fun, enjoy your stay and see you in-game!

Happy RPing!

//Loxy
Thank you! I really look forward to becoming a part of the community.