Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Simple question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I've been reading, and I'm fairly certain I have the rules/basics down... I'm just curious... After making my profile, am I allowed to be given the option to be transported to where my character would normally be (in this case, taking part in the Nesingwary Expedition in Outland), or will I have to level up from level one in order to get there?

-Sgt
once your character is approved, you can ticket to be increased to level 80 and all flight paths should be given to you. From then on you can move to outland and do whatever you please.

But be warned, i don't think there is an excessive amount of roleplay possibilities going on in outland :)

Until then, you are free to level up the old fashioned way to level 50 (if i remember correctly. It may have changed)
Oh! Alright. Well, once that happens... Hopefully someone will join me out there! :D
Yes the Cap is still 50, unfortunately it hasn't been raised.

Adding, my character will and should be in and out of Outland once he is accepted. Looking forward for further RPs!
Actually, if your character is approved, you also need to be a Grunt to be leveled to 80. If it's just approved, you have to level yourself and 50 is the max. Any higher and your character will be locked.

In order to be a Grunt you must be active on here for a month, have one approved profile and submit a Grunt questionnaire.
The only people who RP in the Outland is the BSHG and occassionally the Draenei pillagers (maybe, not sure on this). To the level point though, level really should be too much of a problem RPing in the outland...as most people do RP in towns. Also...I have noticed CotH has a noticably lower aggro threat than retail in general...making it easier for lowbies to get around higher level areas.