Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Do we have a Rant Topic?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am just curious.. do we have a rant topic for general stress relief?

Be it real life or in game things bugging you.
I have seen several topics where people rant, but I have yet to see a full-on thread meant for ranting. I'm thinking one hasn't been created yet because it might be a touchy thing to have around for some people. It's always good to vent, but you never know when someone might strike a nerve and it all becomes a pyro-pushing flamefest.

I suggest a blog! :B In fact, you can make one on this very site. Many people seem to pass the idea by, but if you look to the sidebar on the left, you'll see a "blog" link where you can make one for...just about anything.
Wai-what? We have a blog. . . Woooow.

Anywho, some people rant about real life here, just post something in off-topic about such and such. It's perfectly find to do, just don't try to hit people's nerves.
Ah, yes. I see it! :D I don't usually have to rant.. >_> I want just curious cause I like reading rant threads.
There's no specific rant topic but there's several threads that can definitely be called rants, if you ever feel the need you can just make your own, just keep the first rule of the server in mind.