Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Having connecting troubles.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have windows 7 now and I think that may be the problem. Cause when I had my old XP machine before the fire it worked fine. Now I have the proper realmlist in the proper place and I have it patched to 3.3.3a and it still connects me to retail version. It's getting rather annoying.

Kay it's really peaving me now.... I cant log in at all. So if anyone has a clue like if there is a hidden Realmlist somewhere i dont known about maybe they can share the info. It would be appreciated.
Your OS can't be the problem. I am pretty sure you have an extra realmlist somewhere and that's the one it's connecting to. Do a search of 'realmlist' and see what turns up.
ill give it a shot and see
if it's hidden it's hiding good did full system search and only come up with 1 and it says this.

set realmlist logon.conquestofthehorde.com
set patchlist logon.conquestofthehorde.com

set realmlistbn ""
set portal us

What about the config.wtf it says im on retail version.
Try deleting the..

Quote:set realmlistbn ""
set portal us

part. See if it helps. Your realmlist.wtf should simply be

No go still saying it's on retail version
Are you positive the shortcut you're using is pointing to Wow.exe and not Launcher.exe?
100% been looking for a hidden Realm list as well for a few hours now.
Your realmlist is in the Data>enUS folder? Do you have other WoW folders for any reason? What happens when you enter your CotH information and hit enter - does a window/box/error of any sort pop up? My realmlist is as follows and this laptop has Windows 7 and works just fine. You shouldn't have to mess with the config.wtf either, that I know of. Also go into the Cache folder and completely delete the "WDB" folder.

set realmlistbn ""
set portal us
Logged in recently, so locking topic and treating as resolved!