Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Warsong Gulch & Arathi Basin Maps!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was bored so I made these to help old and new players find what they are looking for. Remember - to reach Warsong Gulch (WSG) you can take an OOC Portal or each major city has a Shattrath Portal. Once in Shattrath the WSG Portal is in the center under the giant Naaru. Arathi Basin (AB) can be reached through a Portal inside the main Horde building in WSG, next to that portal is a book on the ground which takes you to the Arathi Farmlands where you can buy mounts. Enjoy and happy RPing!

WARSONG GULCH
Spoiler:
[Image: WarsongGulch1.jpg]

ARATHI BASIN
Spoiler:
[Image: ArathiBasin1.jpg]
Win!
Thank you! I'm hoping I can continue adding to it and maybe get it shipped to the Guides section or something. Any other suggestions for maps and such would be great.
Nice Maps.
I believe there already are maps for the two of them.

http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Arathi_Basin

http://wiki.conquestofthehorde.com/Warsong_Gulch

Though, the mount-place might need a map!
A map to the mount area would be awesome! I've a note on my list of things-to-do (it's a big list) to eventually write up articles about mounts on the server. I planned on using (well, modifying) a template the lists the coordinates so that people could also find what they needed using that as well. Some sort of image would complement that article -- when I finally get around to making it.

Bleh.

And, yes, Azheron is completely correct. There are currently two maps for the respective zones on the wiki. They're a little outdated (they haven't been updated since well before I'd joined the server and there have been a handful of changes in at least Warsong Gulch), so these would be very helpful, Teege!
Really helpful maps. I wonder why these aren't included in some guide topic.
I was actually thinking of making a guide about the OOC areas. Looks like you did it before me... :mrgreen: