Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Trouble logging on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay. So I downloaded all the wow things like B.C and WotLK and I've set the realm list to what was stated on the front page. And I have the patch that is required. But when I enter everything Like username and pass it says I need to enter a battle.net id or it says there was a problem. What the heck is going on? Its a window vista computer by the way.
Have you checked through your whole WoW folder to see if there is another Realm List hidden somewhere away? That may be the problem.
the only thing in the folder is a bunch of installer apps and the one realmlist.wtf I created.
Check within the subfolders. you were not supposed to create a realmlist.wtf without having an original one.
The only sub folder there is is the DirectX folder. And I've checked them all. Theres no other realm list in it.
Hmm.. Well. My installation of wow has all sorts of other subfolders . . . Maybe blizz changed something...
Maybe... Can anyone possibly upload a download of the folder they use for the server? Or will CotH not allow that?
Sounds like the folder you're looking in is the install folder with all the installer apps, like you said. You'll need to find wherever you actually installed the game.

Do a search on your computer for Wow.exe or Launcher.exe.