Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Putting up the beard, putting on a badge.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey folks! As you probably notice, I've turned a pretty shade of po-po blue. I've decided along with Kretol that I want to become an enforcer. Those of you stragglers who were around a few years ago when I was first GMed... you'll know that I was quite harsh, and doled out bans quite a bit. *Coughs*

To be frank, CoTH has been as much of a learning experience for me as it has been for anyone else. I'm a lot less mean than I once was (at least... I think so!), and I plan on talking to you guys when a problem arises. I'll be handling everything else I have handled before... however, I'll take my attention away from forum GMing, and focus more on enforcement, obviously.

If I talk to you, don't worry!

-Rensin
Congrats, Rensin. Now you can be Rensin the 5-0 Lumberjack. 8D
lol Is this influenced by APB? Haha Congrats on the Po-Po Blue.
...I had a good convo about APB with my fellow nerds at Gamestop today.

But no, this is because I feel I'm suited to help out, and Cressy is basically alone on this stuff. So, here I be.
Waits a second

What does that really change? :O

I'm asking like... Seriously, I have no idea.
He'll be enforcing our rules on player interactions, policies, etc. (I believe his job before mostly consisted of utilizing Beard Powers). You know, what an Enforcer does.

I want to see Rensin v. Cressy.
Buh- buh- buh... Where-- No, not the Orange name! WHY'D YOU HAVE TO GOOO!?!!
*Faints.*
Etmosril Wrote:He'll be enforcing our rules on player interactions, policies, etc. (I believe his job before mostly consisted of utilizing Beard Powers). You know, what an Enforcer does.

I want to see Rensin v. Cressy.

I see!

And Rensin Versus Cressy = Epic.
Why couldn't everything just STAY THE SAME?
Why??? Why?? WHHYYYY??
Congratz.
Pfft. Quit bein' weiners.

Rensin would never win against me. Duh.

I'd be like. /PINK BANHA-Oh wait..IT ISN'T PINK ANYMORE.

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

:B Yay! It is the banner-buddies!
Rensin would destroy Cressy in a battle of the Enforcers. Just sayin'

I mean.. You both are really cool people I am glad that you are now normal and not unique. <3
So what were you before, A Forum GM or Storyline GM? ...And Who is going to be a purple name now? If that is not information for the public I understand. It just does pose a logical question.
Rensin vs Cressy, avatar style would be a Gladiator vs some Gnome... :-\ lol. So my money is on Sin. Sel vs Fer would be epic.
Nubs.
<3
Congrats :) I know we haven't always seen eye to eye but I'm sure you'll do a great job. As always. ^^
Pages: 1 2