Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: ProtossHydralisk`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Well, my name is Austen, I am 15 years old and have been on the computer since the age of 2, and the internet since the age of... 6-7? My father, brother, and I have been into Star Wars since, forever, and my father bought me the game Star Wars: Jedi Knight 3: Jedi Academy. This game, along with WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos, brought me into Roleplaying. Since then I have been a dedicated and inspired roleplayer, open minded and ready for non-cliche adventures. Non-cliche to me is anything that isnt, well, common. Such as the 'Half-Demon-Half-Human-incarnate- bullsh*t that most people seem to throw around these days. Sorry, getting offotpic. But I am a large fan of Dungeons and Dragons, and on WarCraft III: Reign of Chaos I was famous for about 2 1/2 years for editing a map called Vuen's DnD into what I have as Zoom_Zoom_Zoom.'s DnD. I still create new versions whenever I can and try and keep the RP alive in WarCraft III. I am a fan of Blizzard's classic games such as Diablo (I-II), and WarCraft I-III. I do not play World of WarCraft's Retail, I play private servers only. I have a girlfriend whom is 19 years old, and is very dear to my heart, she inspires me to move on. I guess I'm running out of what to say here.. um. I like StarCraft, WarCraft, Diablo, Halo, Call of Duty, Guitar Hero (Don't worry Im learning real guitar too :P). Ummm, yeah. :D

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I was originally born in the United States, here in California. I moved to France for 3 years as a baby, and have lived in the USA ever since. My primary language is English, but next year I will be taking Spanish, this year I took Japanese 1.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
Wow, long story. My father was a WarCraft-er and my brother was a StarCraft-er. I got into StarCraft first, then my dad slowly integrated my interest into WarCraft 2, then WarCraft 3. RP Inspired me to get World of WarCraft, but I joined in the middle of The Burning Crusade.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I've gotten bored of the servers that have the casual mall and PVP/PVE, so I googled 'World of WarCraft RP Private Server.' Yours happened to be at the top. Seriously, google it. O.o

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Any, that isn't cliche, as mentioned before.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
Oh god, it depends in the mood I'm in. I explore all regions, the only races I haven't RP'd as would be.. the Tauren, and Gnome, I just haven't tried.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Very high, I'm expecting something good after filling this entire thing O.o

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Maturity, very few servers I have joined have mature players, most are still young and immature little brats that just learned about sex, or are predators, and are looking for Erotic Role Play (ERP) on World of WarCraft.. which is plain creepy.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
I'll complete it later, I'll think about a storyline before writing.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
I may seem serious, but I can have a great sense of humor :) Thanks for reading. ~ProtossHydralisk/Austen/Styr
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy