Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Can't log back on
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
WoW froze during a roll battle so I had to alt+F4 out. After that when I tried to relog it just kept asking me what realm I wanted to log on. I kept pressing COTH but it jsut closed and opened up again. This is very annoying. . .
Relax, the server's down. It's not just you.
This happened last night too- I think it'd be safe to try within 20 minutes or an hour. Find something to do in the meanwhile, like chores. (:
The funny part is that this takes the place of Blizzard server's usual Tuesday downtime.

I'd say we have the better deal.
Thank god. Funny thing is that this happened to me once or twice on retail as well. Not only when it's down, but in a raid when I got DC'd and my mates were waiting for me. It just kept popping up that goddamn realm question. So I have kinda bad memories.
I shoutbox'd "Computer says noooo."

Thought it would have been a dead give away that the server was down(ie, crashed). Ppl need to get in my brainwave length, naow.
Somebody should really make a global announcement when it goes down :/
I still can't log in, though the server status says you are all on.
AM180 Wrote:I still can't log in, though the server status says you are all on.

It also says I'M logged in, and I'm not. So don't trust it.
It won't be safe until it actually vanishes from the server list and you see nothing to choose from. That means that the server's about to come back up.
Scout Wrote:It won't be safe until it actually vanishes from the server list and you see nothing to choose from. That means that the server's about to come back up.

It's been like that for a while for me.
...Well, we should just wait for Kretol to come and be our saviour, then.
Yeah, I guess. Now I'm bored, though.
Same thing with me. All I get is a blank realmslist... Boring Downtime is boring.
I can't logg on too, but the strange thing is, when I open player map, there are people online?
Is it my pc or is the server really still down?

Please inform me, thanks in advance
Pages: 1 2 3