Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Game stops accepting input?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've run into some very strange issues, on two separate computers, both on WinXP.

After about 10 minutes of playing, I will suddenly lose the ability to interact with the game outside of movement controls.

I can't even log out. I can navigate all the menus, but none of it seems to take. I can't initiate combat or use the chat box or interact with NPCs. There are no error messages. My latency is well within acceptable ranges, and when I force it to shut down I find myself missing any progress I had made.

It's all rather frustrating.

Any help?
DarthNader26 Wrote:I've run into some very strange issues, on two separate computers, both on WinXP.

After about 10 minutes of playing, I will suddenly lose the ability to interact with the game outside of movement controls.

I can't even log out. I can navigate all the menus, but none of it seems to take. I can't initiate combat or use the chat box or interact with NPCs. There are no error messages. My latency is well within acceptable ranges, and when I force it to shut down I find myself missing any progress I had made.

It's all rather frustrating.

Any help?

It started happening to me too yesterday. Just alt+F and log back in.
Talked to RiffRaff, apparently it happens when the server goes kaput and the client keeps running. I can run around on the map, but I can't actually interact with anything.

Odd how it's happened twice in a row, though. (poetry!)

I hope I'm not crashing the server... @_@

I'll test it as soon as the server comes back up >:V