Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: [DP] Attention all pilgrims and kind-hearted!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Due to me losing access to Wow and therefore CotH for an undetermined span of time soon, cause of a broken computer I have shifted some focus on the recent events here to the forums. And this is how the current events will be resolved;

I want -YOU- to OOCly write down in this thread what your characters wants to/does to Telah to try and help him or at least get him awake. It can be anything as simple as shower him with cold water to complex herbal remedies or spells, the choice is yours and I will compose a proper answer to what happens when you try it (or if it is possible from the start).
- The most creative idea will become central to helping the anchorite!! -

Q; What is it that has happened?
A; In essence anchorite Telah seems to have gone mad or something. He looked and spoke to things that was just flat wall or bare sky and did not seem to remember his fellow travellers. The sum of what he said in this trancelike state was; "You are not supposed to be here, get out. Oh no, they are here!" This happened once in Terokkar as well but then he only began to mumble before dropping to the ground.

So go ahead and work your grey's and come up with some imaginative and creative ideas that goes with your character, I eagerly await your replies. You have a week! (And be sure to make it clear if you just think of trying it ICly or actually do it.)
Nexariel is convinced that she somehow unlocked horrible memories from Telah's past accidentally, and he was reliving those moments which no doubt dealt with the battle for Shattrath that we so far can only assume resulted in the loss of his wife and daughter.

Now, knowing that no amount of magic or herb alone can permanently cure this, Nex would have Telah drink a potion of hers, a drug if you will, that will... lower his mental guard, basically allowing the suppressed memories to come to the forefront of his mind. This, combined with having Nex verbally guide Telah through what he is experiencing just as a hypnotist would do with a patient, is in her mind the only way to permanently deal with the trauma.
I know I'm not in the group, but had to volunteer this.. we need a Rube Goldberg machine that dumps endless quantities of water on Telah.
Not sure if this will be do-able but this is what Umbra would -attempt-.

Umbra is rather indifferent to the situation, she doesn't want him to die, but she doesn't care much if he lives if that makes sense. She did try to heal him and restrain.

She would try to sneak into wherever he was being held, she'd try to make sure she wasn't heard or followed.

She would probably wrap him up in vines, and try to gag him with one as he awoke.

Once she gave him enough eye contact that she felt she could release him with out him screaming, he would just ask him a series of questions.

If he didn't remember her at all, she would give a quick synopsis.

What happened to you?

-Who- is not supposed to be here?

If he felt as if he were a different person or in an intense flash back she would ask for his story.

If he was non-compliant, she would probaby extend thorns from the vines just to thin his blood and leak adrenalin.

IF she asked anything else it would be something within context like if he brought up a specific name.

She would most likely keep all the information to her self and slide out as quietly as she had entered.

I'm not sure if this is what you wanted. And as I said this is what she would -attempt- to do. Which basically would be an interrogation.
Haha! Abigail is way to stupid to think something up x) I also find it fun that you are technically incapacitated from WoW at the same time as me.
Who said it has to be something clever or that requires intelligence? Violence is always a solution!
Bovel Wrote:Who said it has to be something clever or that requires intelligence? Violence is always a solution!

Well. . . She can sing too, but I doubt that would be a solution x)
Hey, wake up pilgrims!
There are still some who have not added their two cents; Elina, Epia, Vestaalan, Aramun, Saanto among some.
Abby; You have spent alot of time sitting vigil at Telah, watching over him at night when anyone else were too tired or had to take a break to eat. One or two times in the early hours before dawn, sure it was none around you sang a hymn to anchorite silently. It might be your imagination but he seemed more at peace when you did so.

ThePharaoh Wrote:Not sure if this will be do-able but this is what Umbra would -attempt-.
Umbra is rather indifferent to the situation, she doesn't want him to die, but she doesn't care much if he lives if that makes sense. She did try to heal him and restrain.
She would try to sneak into wherever he was being held, she'd try to make sure she wasn't heard or followed.
She would probably wrap him up in vines, and try to gag him with one as he awoke.
Once she gave him enough eye contact that she felt she could release him with out him screaming, he would just ask him a series of questions.
If he didn't remember her at all, she would give a quick synopsis.
What happened to you?
-Who- is not supposed to be here?
If he felt as if he were a different person or in an intense flash back she would ask for his story.
If he was non-compliant, she would probaby extend thorns from the vines just to thin his blood and leak adrenalin.
IF she asked anything else it would be something within context like if he brought up a specific name.
She would most likely keep all the information to her self and slide out as quietly as she had entered.
I'm not sure if this is what you wanted. And as I said this is what she would -attempt- to do. Which basically would be an interrogation.
You sneak in to Telah, all alone. A bit tricky to summon the vines from stone so you carefully removed one tile. Nothing happens as you wrap him, limp as a dead eel. But a careful prickling with thorns causes a reaction, his muscles tense and he regain some colour. (Imagine how you go red where someone smacks you, but for a blue spacegoat.) His eyes break open, having only a very dim glow and as you look into them you see them looking back at you, the eyes of a pityful and helpess creature. No more contact or reaction is given so you finally give up. Did you put the tile back in place? :D

Nexi Wrote:Nexariel is convinced that she somehow unlocked horrible memories from Telah's past accidentally, and he was reliving those moments which no doubt dealt with the battle for Shattrath that we so far can only assume resulted in the loss of his wife and daughter.

Now, knowing that no amount of magic or herb alone can permanently cure this, Nex would have Telah drink a potion of hers, a drug if you will, that will... lower his mental guard, basically allowing the suppressed memories to come to the forefront of his mind. This, combined with having Nex verbally guide Telah through what he is experiencing just as a hypnotist would do with a patient, is in her mind the only way to permanently deal with the trauma.
It takes almost the entire evening and coming night before the drug takes affect enough for you to gain any sort of contact. Telah speaks with a weak and hushed voice and you are pretty sure it is him though he seem out-of-character, cowering and really meek. He say he is standing in a crowd of draenei, not sure how many cause he is too short to see far beyond the others. The crowd all stand facing him in total silence and does not even blink at him, without guidance he begin to describe the face of every draenei he can see and their expression, or rather the devoid of it. In mid-sentence he goes out cold again from mental strain. A few hours later he awakes as if from a nightmare.

(So, this is the turnout cause; I really like that Nexariel have a concrete idea and belief what has happened.)