Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: busou`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
I am an artist. I like to create, be imaginative. If I can do something to get my ideas out, im usually up for the job. I cant remember a time where i wasnt drawing, writing, or coming up with new ideas.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I am American. My primary language is English, but I am studying Japanese.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend introduced me to the game. I usually played in a normal server, but after hitting 80 and doing nothing but dailies and dungeons and raids, it got a little... repetitive. And lets face it, there are really no legitimate RP servers in Blizzards Server.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I honestly just did a google search. I myself am a horde player, so I found this website to be the one to investigate.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I believe in Role playing to the situation. If there is a huge change in events, i believe i can RP with just about anything that is thrown at me.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I favor towards a Tauren Druid. There are a peaceful, wise race, but proud powerful hunters, rivaled by no other. I do also enjoy the stealthiness of a rogue.

What are your expectations of this server?:
Im hoping since this is a server based off of RP, going between the different cities wont determine the activity of Role playing going on.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Respect is becoming very rare these days. Knowing that it is highly enforced here comforts me. Im not one to get angry easily, but that doesn't mean i dont get disappointed by another players attitude towards others.

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Its cold.

I remember being surrounded by the vast plains where my home, Thunderbluff, stood tall. The plainstriders packed together in fear of the jaguar that hunts them. The powerful stomps of the Kodo travelying the lands uninterupted.

So why is it so cold.

Ah, now I remember. My life has ceased to exist. So why do I feel my bones freezing to the bone?
Is this the underworld? No, but I have come to a place, very much like it.

I have become a pitiful site. The scourge runs through my cold dead veins. Each breathe i breathe is a false one, pure instincts of when i was alive.

The Lich King looks upon me, another solider to slaughter and recruit more soldiers, and so on, and so on. It is an endless cycle. Why must I suffer? The underworld is beginning to look far more appealing. I am already dead, so how can I die?

I can only look forward, and hope one day, I will be free from this cold grasp, and free myself from this prison.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Is there a way I can transfer my 80 druid from the original server, or do you have a system that lets us level quickly?
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy

PS. We have a process of how you can be leveled to eighty. First, you create your character and post a profile for them [url+http://www.conquestofthehorde.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=33]here[/url]. Then it goes through an approval process to make sure it is appropriate for the server play. After it is approved, you must wait a month and post a Grunt Questionnaire (Which I cannot find the link for...) and if you are approved there as well...You can get the character to level eighty! Other than that, we do not allow unapproved/grunted characters to be over level 50.

Wow, I hope that made sense...