Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Malenthis`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
All of the characters I make have a different personality made specifically for them. One might be a psycho, one might be a crazy, one might want to kill, one might want to save. I have some experience with RP from a few years of retail. Although I am high on grammar and hate when people don't capitalize correctly I sometimes misspell words.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I'm from United States and speak only English (about 5 words Spanish :P)

How did you get into Warcraft?:
My friend, he used to play it and was selfish to not let me play so I got it for myself.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
I had considered this private RP server before but on my old computer I couldn't figure out how to get on private realms without a launcher (Vista does it's best to make it near impossible D:)..I found you by Google and I decided to choose this realm because the RP realm I am currently in has poor RPers and high lag which can get annoying :(

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I like mostly action, fighting, relaxed, etc. It all depends on my character and what he/she liked and what mood I am in. The only RP I would say I really hate is ERP

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
I don't think I have one o.O

What are your expectations of this server?:
I hope to have good RPs with lots of people :)

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
No godmoding, metagaming, or powergaming, the language rules, maturity, and respect. :D

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
This is the history of my favorite retail character, he was evil--> Sierede was born 500 years ago in a small house in the Night Elf town, Astranaar. Sierede was always a bit of a troubled boy and he could sometimes be seen mumbling to himself while giving people a wicked glare. A few years into Sierede's life he decided he wanted to learn the magic of nature and become a druid. He told his parents he wanted to help protect his family, but that is not at all what he had in mind in fact it was the exact opposite of what he planned to do. A few years later when Sierede had become quite good at his druidic skills he told his parents to meet him outside of the town at the lake so he could display his spells and make his parents proud. When they got there Sierede used his new powers but not as he told them he would, he turned himself into a cat and murdered his own parents by biting into both of their jugulars.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
That's some of the story, I only gave a sample because it's a big story :P
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

If you haven't already, please make sure to check out our Rules, Policies, FAQs, and Wiki. Also take a gander at our grammar and spelling guides and the level we expect here on the server.

And be sure to /join chat when you get in game!

<333

Cressy