Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Server Crash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server's down for a bit. Don't know why. Kretol'll make it better later. In the meantime, chill, drink a beer. Enjoy the weather.
Blarrgh!
Why do these things always happen when I'm either asleep or away at work? Bleh. I went to see what may have been on the screen of the server, and it was blank. It was... very strange.
At any rate, it's back up now.

Edit: Though... on second thought, I think I may update the server revision to see if this was caused by any of the crashes that were recently patched.
When I try to long on there is no server just a blank server list.
That is most likely because Kretol is buggering with it.
Just give it some time.
Oh oops didn't see the edit my bad.
And it's updated and running again. Whee!
Nevermind this...
Kretol Wrote:Blarrgh!
Why do these things always happen when I'm either asleep or away at work? Bleh. I went to see what may have been on the screen of the server, and it was blank. It was... very strange.
At any rate, it's back up now.

Edit: Though... on second thought, I think I may update the server revision to see if this was caused by any of the crashes that were recently patched.
Kretol, it always happens when your asleep or away at work because the computer waits for those times. It watches untill your out the door and gone. *Sagenod*
Good morning, Dave...
LOL Irasis