Conquest of the Horde

Full Version: Dread`s Introduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First and foremost: Tell us about yourself, as a player.:
Okay(trying this again) I have Roleplayed on the Blizzard WoW server(Argent Dawn realm). I have Roleplayed in other games aswell(That being Star Wars Jedi Academy and EvE Online) I know the basics of RolePlay, and I always RolePlay seriously.

What country do you come from? What is your primary language?
I come from Austria, though at the moment I live in Bulgaria. I know how to speak both languages, aswell as English.

How did you get into Warcraft?:
First of, reason was Warcraft III(Realm of Chaos). I liked the plot bassicly and moved on to Frozen Throne, witch was great aswell. Lastly I began playing on the original WoW on a RolePlay realm in the original Blizzard. I RPed until Wrath of the Lich King on Argent Dawn realm. My account got frozen though, and I couldn't carry on.

What made you seek our server over others? (or How did you find us?):
Basssicly a friend told me about you. He searched about RP servers on WoW, while I was busy studying for an upcoming exam, and he directed me to you. As Ive read the rules and things I need to know, I thought I could try out RP.

What kinds of roleplay do you enjoy?:
My charecters are dark, though if someone gets on their good side, they would mostly stick by him and help him with whatever they can. This meaning I enjoy to RP with a group of 3 or 4 people, assisting them in their tasks, or just being someone to actually care about them.

What is your favorite race/class? Why?:
My favorite race is the Undead, since their plot and storyline is touching. It is also fun for me to RP something that is ALOT diffrent from the others(They are dead after all) Class-wise It is either Mage, or Warlock. Mage is because it is bassicly the true meaning of magic and its ways. Warlock is becuase of the abillity to summon a minion under your charecters complete control, and surve him side by side, like a companion and an assistant in battle.

What are your expectations of this server?:
As I said before, I like serious RP. I do not like people who ruin RP by doing something stupid, and going off plot.

Out of all of our rules and regulations listed on our server, which appeals to you the most?:
Language, because I have been into servers, in witch swearing is bassicly the main way to express everything, and also getting spammed with the word ''rape''(Just listing what I appetiate not being used)

Lastly, tell us a story! It can be short, it can be long; but most importantly, we want to see your work in action. Go!:
Apothecary Desurectur sits in his quarters in the The Apothecarium, working on a new plague he has develpoed for five years. His pet Oozling named Blobby is lurking around the room. The Alchemist pours a potion, filled with dark green goo inside a big bowl, full of black liquid. In the mix, the Alchemist creates another Ooze, that is purely black. It spits some liquid over Desurectur. He looks at it, hatefully and tosses it aside. "Why cant this thing work?!?" He kicks his chair away and walks to a shelf of potions. The Alchemist grabs another one, that is full of blood red liquid. He walks back to his table and pours it over the black liquid. Desurectur awaits a change. He watches the bowl for a minute then shouts, enraged: "I have lost so much time!!!" He throws the bowl away with his hand onto a rotting human corpse. As he backed away to his pet, the corpse began shaking and began to fall apart, as the effect took place as acid. The Alchemist turned around, after he heard a body part fall onto the ground. He saw a purely dismembered human corpse, looking purely disfigured after the potions effect. The oozling moved to the corpse and then ''looked'' at his master, making a bubbely sound. He laughes maniacly and turns to its pet: "YES BLOBBY, IVE DONE IT!!!" He grabs another blood red potion of the same sort, and another sample of the purely black one, then mixes them together and pours them into an empty elexir bottle. Then he runs off to report his sucess to Master Apothecary Faranell. After many experiments, Desurectur was tasked with finding the ingrediants for creating the ''Acid of Devouring'' potion herbs.

Is there anything else you would like to add, ask, or otherwise clarify?:
Nothing else for now.
Welcome to Conquest of the Horde!

Please make sure to review our Rules, Wiki and FAQ before jumping on in.

Happy hunting!
Thank you...Ill post my charecter profile as soon as I can.